Non-aw pix of tamara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-aw pix of tamara

goodness, how interesting. Someone clipped her pubic hair as well.

a

she's very attractive...i like her shape believe it or not....a little tummy is kinda sexy; thanks for sharing anothergreek )

Comment

Whoo hoo!! She's alive and well and still showing off her bod. Another one of my favs, I know Arsby was a big fan too, are u as happy as I am m8?! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

The sweety actually put on some weight for me! She looks great. I... I... I wanna do her. There, I said it.

But look at the frickin' teeny little pictures. Hardly as big as a postage stamp.

Any of you old guys out there remember postage stamps? Used to pay bills with them.

Comment

Tamara was cool. Kind of shy and surprised at the level of explicitness we asked her to show, I think. Always had this look of disbelief and broke into giggles a lot.

She actually has her own site, now. I found it last week. Part of some weirdly set up franchise, of women of her build, I think it was.

Comment

Videoman,

Any chance you can share that link to Tamara's own site? I was always a fan of her set and wished she was available to do another one with abbywinters.com...but I will take what I can get if its through another site.

I swear...she has one of the best set of breasts I have ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on.

thanks in advance for any help/links

ever lurking,
            -blackgoat

Comment

Check your email, Blackgoat.

Comment

Videoman could you kindly email the link to me also plz? Thanks.

Comment

And me as well - thanks Vid.
                  Sj

Comment

Me, too. - thankx

Comment

another metoo for videoman ;)

Comment

By golly, folks.

Here: http://www.buxombry.com

Now go away and do something productive for a while.

Comment

ha!

Comment

lol

Comment

i wish we could get her back to pose for us. i dont know what the political climate is regarding that issue, but visually she's mega-mucho nice.

Comment

Well, she lives in England someplace, so it makes it a little difficult.

Comment

yeah, a little.....unless her next trip to australia (if ever) could be coordinated with a shoot

then, too, there's always the hope for a doppelgaenger. i can handle second choice img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif

Comment

actually, i retract that word (doppelgaenger) cuz it's got kind of a creepy meaning, lol

we'll use "look-alike"

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X