X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Sandy H

New Model: Sandy H
    Attached Files

Sandy looks like dreaming of something and made me dreaming too .

yusa

Comment

Matching Set ?

We have to wait to find out if Sandy H had a Bra that was part of a set with her Panties !

I hope so ... because I like things to be neat ...

TowelBoy

Comment

I think the matching set is already visible. Sandy is quite a looker...

Comment

Is the yummy Sandy H any relation to Elizabeth?

Comment

Watheroo, I see a little bit of Kara from 2003.

Comment

Not Matching !

Well Sandy H actually wore a completely different Bra compared to her panties.
              However, it was a lovely piece of lingerie ... of a dark red colour ... Please Look Here

And as an extra colour bonus Sandy H has big Blue eyes ... Please Look Here

TowelBoy

Comment

Sandy springs forward

Abby seldom fails us, it's true
                as we see with Sandy in view

Auburn hair with a hint of red
                a girl we'd love in our bed

blue eyes that tell us she's trouble
                and a smile like a bursting bubble

Sandy's body is so blemish free,
                and her spirit is so plain to see

Here's hoping an IM for Sandy
                A girl as sweet as candy

Comment

Gorgeous and flawless. This shoot is a new favorite. Many of the pictures could be used to define tasteful nudity.

Comment

Oh, my.

She's lovely.

Welcome to Abbyland Ms.S.H.

Mikey

Comment

Delicious looking girl. She looks so coy, so distinguish. A natural girl in all her splendor. And she has a great body.

Comment

I think I have a crush. :P Thanks, Sandy. I hope you're having fun. I am!

Comment

Thanks, I am having fun. I didn't actually recognise myself for a few initial seconds...I'm really happy how the set came out and for all the great comments people left as well. It's made my week.
                          Re; the panties. I kind of like to call them knickers anyway, no idea why, just sounds Old English. They are my favorite pair, I go through phrases of having a lucky pair for special occasions, and this year it was those. There wasn't a bra that came with them, I like matching sets as well, I guess silver-grey things are hard to come by.

Comment

Lucky Knickers !

Dear Sandy H,

Originally posted by sandy_h
                            Re; the panties. I kind of like to call them knickers anyway, no idea why, just sounds Old English.
                            They are my favorite pair, I go through phrases of having a lucky pair for special occasions, and this year it was those.
                            There wasn't a bra that came with them, I like matching sets as well, I guess silver-grey things are hard to come by.
                            All right ... so you wear Knickers ... and prefer not to wear Panties ...

Thank you for showing us your favourite, lucky, Old English, silver-grey, special occasion pair !

Nice to hear from you so soon after your photos have been released.
                            Forgive my silly comments ...

TowelBoy

Comment

Hey Sandy, welcome to the boards. It's so nice when model come to chat with the members. How are you? What have you been doing lately. Your shoot was delicious, but at time you looked so serious. You must have been nervous, after all, it's not every day you get to go naked.

Comment

Ms Sandy, you will be beautiful for all of your life, and the men and/or women fortunate enough to be your partner will love you forever. -gc

Comment

Thanks, I am having fun. I didn't actually recognise myself for a few initial seconds...
                                  Hi Sandy. In your bio you said:

I'm so used to wearing some kind of makeup that without it I feel like a different person. I'm appreciating the irony that I'm just as nervous about being photographed completely natural as I am being in the raw!
                                  I hope you get used to not wearing makeup because you are unbelievably gorgeous and no pharmaceutical company has yet made the product that could make you more lovely than you already are. May we see lots more of you in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                    Forgive my silly comments ...

TowelBoy
                                    Towelboy, We wouldn't know it was you without those silly comments.
                                    Keep 'em coming!

Daimm9

Comment

Minor Vid Problem !

I downloaded the WMV version of Sandy H's single video.

At approximately time count 11 mins 32 secs there appears to be a fault in the video.
                                      There is about 5 seconds of " grey blocks " across the screen including a brief full grey screen.

It then goes away ... but the video finishes without Sandy saying the usual sign off at the end.
                                      The video just ends suddenly ... without a " for Abbywinters.com ".

TowelBoy

Comment

The ending is fine, that's just the way they go sometimes. But those grey blocks are interesting. I'll investigate those, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were artifacts on the original tape.

Comment

Sandy and Randy would be dandy, true
                                          But an IM of Sandy alone, would definitely do

Comment

Sandy,

I like this video...pretty straightforward but you remind me of an ex, so there's that. You just have the sexiest breasts and overall looks. I hope you get to do more for us, maybe with another gal, as I think you mentioned in your post-shoot note.

Comment

Lovely stills, and I liked the video even more. Thank you Sandy.

There's something deliciously erotic about just watching someone quietly absorbed in pampering themselves.

Makes one drift off into a delightful daydream, just like this chap.

[ATTACH]3453[/ATTACH]
                                              Last edited by calliope; 6 June 2006, 09:07 PM. Reason: (The lady is, of course, sewing, not pampering.)

Comment

The video was very nice. Rubbing on lotion is always good (though oil can be even better ). I noticed some tan lines that I wasn't aware of in the stills.
                                                There was a lot of background chatter. Was that Sandy's flatmates or was it done in Abby HQ?

Comment

Hi peter

We don't shoot at our HQ, but it could have been flatmates. Sometimes, we shoot a model at another model's house at the same time (some models, we cannot shoot at home), so it could be Nico shooting another model.

a

Comment

Originally posted by Peter552
                                                    ...Rubbing on lotion is always good (though oil can be even better ).
                                                    I agree whole-heartedly. Oil me up, before you go-go...

Comment

it's not every day you get to go naked.
                                                      Further proof that it's a world gone mad...

Comment

Sandy hasn't made herself a thread yet, so I'll post this here...yes this means she's doing another shoot today!
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Sexy Sandy and the Chupa Chups. What flavor has she in her hand? Inquiring minds...

Comment

This girl is insanely cute, please tell me this is not the last we will see of her

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X