PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation Tampon-Girls

marinamarina
25th September 2006, 03:17 PM
My husband and I are French and have just been on vacation at a nude beach in France. Of course, any woman does wear their tampon strings publicly and naturaly; thus showing that they have their periode. You can even see women changing their tampon with som secrecy in public. What is more natural of beeing a woman?
Now we have seen the pictures of Katie J. and we think that she an all the other T-girls at Abby deserve a big compliment. You are standing up to the fact that a woman's crotch does not allways look like coming out of a cosmetic saloon! The natural behaviour of the Tampon-Girls makes them more womanly. Go on and don't just show jour female cum and soiled panties and your ability to pee ..... a menstruating woman is as beautiful and besides, it is the most natural thing in the world.
Even more, I myself have firmer and larger breasts and are horny as never before in a months period. Despite the fact that I have cramps and am bleeding quite a bit I can't get enough of my husband. While he is not enjoying this time sexually as much as I do he agrees that menstruation is adding a lot variety to our love-life. I want him to change my tampon as many times as possible and cleaning my vulva with his dick.
In other words, for my husband and myself my period is fun and very erotic. What do other women and men think? How do the models feel? Are they realy having their period or is it faked? Please go on, Abby. You are the greatest!
Marina

john61
25th September 2006, 04:02 PM
marinamarina. Yes I agreee with you completely. You and your husband are very lucky to be have the same feeling. It took us a while to get past the mess but is was a time we both looked forward to as a natural part of life. Yes I did enjoy changing my wife tampon. But at first it was the old pad and belt.:)

Mrs Roops
25th September 2006, 05:07 PM
Yeah, I feel really horny during my period and for us it's no bar to having full-on sex.

This has been discussed many times elsewhere. Its a subject that divides both men and women alike. For some, period stuff has a high "yuck" factor, for others, men especially, its an endless source of fascination!!!

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/83624/string%20showing.JPG

john61
25th September 2006, 05:15 PM
Yes Mrs Roops so true and very nice pic:)

casgrain
25th September 2006, 05:55 PM
Mrs Roops, you'll never cease to amaze me. Always ready to demonstrate when possible.

Very lovely demonstration.;)

drew001
2nd October 2006, 07:22 AM
That is a fab pic Mrs Roops!

HarryHaller
16th October 2006, 10:43 PM
I find the tampon strings a tremendous turn-on.

Mrs Roops
17th October 2006, 12:15 PM
I find the tampon strings a tremendous turn-on.

What the hell, as I've received some nice compliments recently and as a public service to update the faulty pointy thing....(as suggested by FransAW)

http://files.photojerk.com/ven345/tampon1.JPG

http://files.photojerk.com/ven345/tampon2.JPG

Abby
17th October 2006, 12:41 PM
there does not seem to be many people out there who DON'T like tampon pics.

Maybe we should run a survey, eh? Would be a fascinating social experiment I reckon.

Tex
18th October 2006, 04:06 AM
I voted that I like the pics. Like marina said, it's something natural and erotic. <3

Thanks for the fantastic pictures, Mrs. Roops! :cool:

john61
18th October 2006, 05:55 PM
mrs Roops very nice pics. my favorite, seeing the string and a very nice hairy woman. Have you ever shaved at all?:)

john61
18th October 2006, 06:54 PM
Abby: How is the survey going??

daimm9
18th October 2006, 09:03 PM
I really enjoyed the photos of Katie with her tampon string visible. It looks as if Katie enjoyed the session as well.
Any girl who finds her period arriving at a different time from usual should carry on with a booked modeling session. Nature is wonderful.
On the other hand I would not recommend deliberately booking a modelling session deliberately to fall within the expected time for a period.
Nature in all its unexpected variation is a wonderful thing, which we should all celebrate.
However too much of a good thing can pall, so I suggest leaving tampon on shoots to natures surprises, and not plan for them.

Mrs Roops
19th October 2006, 12:47 AM
mrs Roops very nice pics. my favorite, seeing the string and a very nice hairy woman. Have you ever shaved at all?:)
I shaved completely just once many years ago. Never again though, too much trouble, too much pain, too much discomfort. I suppose I would shave again if my man asked me to but this is very unlikely as he enjoys feeling the hair between my legs.

Abby
19th October 2006, 07:31 AM
Abby: How is the survey going??

Like this:

dschertz
19th October 2006, 09:23 AM
I love seeing tampon strings. I have always loved watching my gf put in and remove her tampon before we have sex. Any chance
of that happening in a photoshoot?

Mrs Roops
19th October 2006, 10:38 AM
Hmmmm, the survey is on par with my own experiences in that roughly half of my exís saw being on the blob as something akin to leprosy. During menstruation there would be no touching below the waist though for some reason they werenít averse to receiving a blowjob. Obviously a lot of people regard menstruation as gross as defecation. Hmmm, maybe Iíll get Roops to fire off some snaps of me taking a dump.:rolleyes:

ainslee
19th October 2006, 11:47 AM
i don't realll y know how i feel about, i've never really thought about it to be honest. I don't mind the period thing, but I think i don't like seeing tampons strings. I dunno, its not that I actively object to it, its just I'd prefer not. I don't think it's a bad thing and I've had sex many a time with my period. Tampons are just such foreign objects I don't think they are sexy. Hmm I;m gonna have to ponder this a little longer I think....

Luxman
19th October 2006, 12:00 PM
I have no problem seeing a tampon string, but it's also not a turn on for me, it's rather interesting.

Lxm

mch_mch
19th October 2006, 02:29 PM
I don't mind at all seeing a women wearing her tampon publicly...A womens period is a natural part of life and should not be hidden..It is not so much a turn on to see the tampon string showing ,just a natural part of being female for me...

Bondii
19th October 2006, 05:38 PM
Well for what it's worth, I don't really mind, as long as it's kept to being an occasional thing.

On the subject, I always did wonder: Do the models have to indicate their dates so that shoots can be scheduled around it...?
I'd imagine most would prefer not to shoot sets during that time.

coster4
19th October 2006, 10:27 PM
judging from the comments made, I appear to be the only one to find the sight of tampon strings as gross,sure it is a natural thing but something that in my opinion is a matter of personal hygiene, I don't find the sight of a string as sexy or erotic, in fact it is a complete turn off.

andresone
20th October 2006, 01:57 AM
As I stated in the current survey - I think of it more as a curiosity - the more women want to hide it, the more I want to see it

andresone
20th October 2006, 02:10 AM
AND NO, I don't want details

Tex
20th October 2006, 08:16 PM
Hmmm, maybe Iíll get Roops to fire off some snaps of me taking a dump.:rolleyes:

I would say that those are probably the only kind of pictures that I not only don't find interesting but that I even think are flat out gross. Other than that, I'm tolerant of just about everything (though things like bondage and gang bangs aren't my thing) and I can't really relate to finding menstruation gross.

Tex
20th October 2006, 08:17 PM
I think Mrs. Roops deserves her own picture thread, by the way. ;)

mikespume
20th October 2006, 08:29 PM
but sorry the string & the whole 'rag week' thing does nothing for me & is a real turn off.

Abby, what are the stats like for the downloads of the 'string girls' vs the non string ones. It would be very interesting to find out!!

drew001
21st October 2006, 11:38 PM
Wow Mrs Roops, let me cast my vote in favor of the fabulous pix!

HarryHaller
23rd October 2006, 02:06 AM
Thanks, Mrs. Roops. It looks like the survey isn't going our way, but I'll always look if you want to show.

Mrs Roops
23rd October 2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks Harry and others for the positive comments. The survey results came as no surprise. Having said that, Iím still surprised that for many men, menstrual images, even tame ones, are a turn off. Menstruation is merely a natural phenomenon that happens to women who are of childbearing age. Does this mean that woman should not display their sexuality or expose themselves for 3-5 days a month? Maybe we should hide away in a mud hut during our unclean days!!! Iíd like to think that Iím still attractive enough to exhibit myself in the way I do, but why should that change just because there is a small cord dangling from my twat?:)

Bondii
23rd October 2006, 05:34 PM
Maybe we should hide away in a mud hut during our unclean days!!!
Ooh, you like playing with mud, do you? Why Mrs. R, we had no idea. ;)

Guys, no sense in beating yourselves up over this.
Fact is that strong reactions to such subjects are likely evolutionary remnants from a time when humans still lived in caves.

I think you'll find this the root cause behind many (if not most) strange human behaviours.
(Just don't ask me to explain this one.) :D

Mrs Roops
23rd October 2006, 06:29 PM
It’s a subject I feel quite strongly about. I once got a bit pissy with a previous boyfriend who refused to even touch me below ‘cos I was on my period yet he was obviously manoeuvring himself for me to suck him off and play with his bum hole.

Also there was an incident at school when I was 15. Some classmates had discovered a girl’s pads in her school bag and had guessed that she was on her period and started to mercilessly poke fun at her. The girl wasn’t one of my friends or even in my "crowd", in fact she wasn’t all that popular but I was angry that some of the people bullying her were other girls who themselves had periods. I forget how it escalated but I ended up punching one of the lads. He in turn was "going out" with one of my friends who subsequently cold-shouldered me for a few months. So much for sisterly solidarity!!!

casgrain
23rd October 2006, 07:33 PM
Mrs Roops, I for one voted yes, and anytime you want to show that string I surely won't mind, in fact I find this string very intriguing. As for what happened in school, I would say that it hasn't change a bit since then, that's what kids do. Since I have no experience in the matter of string, it might be the reason I'm curious about it.

john61
24th October 2006, 10:05 PM
I also voted YES in the poll:). Mrs Roops you pics are great and you attitude on the woman natural functions. I always did find it very sexy time of the month. As I have said before seeing the string there was a time with the old pad and sanitary belt that could be worn around the house with no panties. Thinking of those day I think it was more sexy then seing the string.

I sure hope with the poll results there will be more AW girls willing to do more shoots during their period. Maybe if they don't want to show the string maybe with a pad showing a bulge in thies panties.:D

laktor
25th October 2006, 05:30 AM
Actually, when I first saw a string in a photo or video, I almost posted to ask what it was! Luckily, I quickly read a post and found out it was a tampon. I'd never actually seen one outside of the package you see on a store shelf so I wouldn't know what they look like and except for the string, I still don't think I've seen one. Do you think this might be strange for a guy to say? Where would I have the occasion to see one? I don't mess with women's "private" things.

Mrs Roops
25th October 2006, 01:32 PM
Do you think this might be strange for a guy to say? Where would I have the occasion to see one? I don't mess with women's "private" things.
I might be wrong about this but I guess most women have changed a tampon in front of their husbands or long-term partner. Certainly I don't mind Hubby watching me remove a used tampon, in fact sometimes he has done the job for me, usually as a prelude to sex.

john61
25th October 2006, 06:35 PM
I might be wrong about this but I guess most women have changed a tampon in front of their husbands or long-term partner. Certainly I don't mind Hubby watching me remove a used tampon, in fact sometimes he has done the job for me, usually as a prelude to sex.

Sp true Mrs Roops. Have removed a tampon many times and also just slid the old napkin to the side for sex.

john61
25th October 2006, 07:05 PM
Actually, when I first saw a string in a photo or video, I almost posted to ask what it was! Luckily, I quickly read a post and found out it was a tampon. I'd never actually seen one outside of the package you see on a store shelf so I wouldn't know what they look like and except for the string, I still don't think I've seen one. Do you think this might be strange for a guy to say? Where would I have the occasion to see one? I don't mess with women's "private" things.

Hmmmmmmm sure you must have dated a girl while she on her period. Don't be afraid to get romantic with her. Most women are very sexual at this time. Just let nature take it course. Maybe even ask her and she show you one and then take it from there. Might be a turn on for both of you.

laktor
26th October 2006, 03:09 AM
I might be wrong about this but I guess most women have changed a tampon in front of their husbands or long-term partner.

Maybe most, but I'm sure there are some who always keep this private. No, I've never dated anyone who let me see this, and I've never felt comfortable enough to ask.

Margaret
26th October 2006, 07:45 AM
My partner couldnt care less if we had sex while i have my period, which is good i guess. I tend not to have sex during those times only because i get cramps and cranky... opps... so its safer to stay away but i dont let him miss out on me having fun with him... hehe

it wouldnt bother me for my bf to see me change a pad or a tampon but i tend to do it whilst going to bathroom, just done it that way ever since i got my period, routine i guess.. Sometimes though i have changed in front of him but he doesnt really look at it and see what icky stuff is there.

Is it a turn on to see a girl changing herself?

HarryHaller
27th October 2006, 09:47 AM
[quote=Margaret;

Yes, for me,anyhow.

Dale_SanDiego
29th October 2006, 01:30 AM
Seeing a woman change her tampon? I don't think I've seen it happen in the wild. My wife (we got married in 1985) has always used pads instead of tampons, so I've never seen the string thing, either.
As for watching her change the pads, yes, I've seen it a million times, and it's neither a turn-off or a turn-ON.

My wife has absolutely NO interest in sex during her period, her breasts hurt, she has cramps, and most of all SHE's the one who finds it disgusting. Prior to being married, I can only think of doing it one time with a girl I knew years before I met my wife.

dschertz
30th October 2006, 11:29 AM
Yes Margaret, I find it a terrific turn on. Would like to see some pics on AW. You are beautiful by the way.

john61
1st November 2006, 10:04 PM
it wouldnt bother me for my bf to see me change a pad or a tampon but i tend to do it whilst going to bathroom, just done it that way ever since i got my period, routine i guess.. Sometimes though i have changed in front of him but he doesnt really look at it and see what icky stuff is there.

Yes Margaret its a turn on for me. Seeing it doesn't bother you in front of your bf do you think you might so a shoot sometime during your period?

:D

tim66214
1st November 2006, 11:54 PM
The pic of the girl with a tampon in her, I like that pic. You should post more of them Thnaks Tim

john61
11th November 2006, 06:12 PM
Yes Margaret it is a big turn on seeing the string or a girl changing.:)

Luxman
11th November 2006, 06:23 PM
Yes Margaret it is a big turn on seeing the string or a girl changing.:)

Surely not for everyone. I don't mind seeing it, but it's not a turn on to me.

Lxm

drew001
11th November 2006, 06:45 PM

Yes, why not? It's very intimate, like peeing. I definitely find it a turn on to see a girl with a tampon in, or taking it out, or adding a new one. (And like Roops I have been known to help with my partner!)

john61
11th November 2006, 06:49 PM
Great Drew; So you have your red badge of courage also:)

brvictoria
11th November 2006, 07:25 PM
Perhaps the point to think about is not whether it's a turn on, but if its another step along the road to the point when absolutely any and all natural bodily functions are considered acceptable material for AW members to get off over? AW features b/g sex, pregnancy and tampons strings - how long before we join them together and watch a model conceive, go though pregnancy and give birth in a AW video series? I am not against showing models having b/g sex, pregnancy and with tampons on AW, indeed I have enjoyed the videos, but it is worth considering where, or even if, a permanent line can/ should be drawn.

john61
11th November 2006, 08:09 PM
brvictoria: Everyone has their likes and dislikes on here. My idea is if you don't like certain fantisies just don't go to that thread, pictures or video.

Do you have any special interest on here?

sheppo
12th November 2006, 05:34 AM
More and more Tampons strings are required. I find them a total turn on. Please show us more, the more explicit the better! Maybe you can cox a model to show us how to insert it properly. Can someone please set up a guide as to what models are currently showing tampons/strings?

hotdawg
12th November 2006, 11:09 PM
There's an idea for a T1 or T2.....tampon girls.....

browneyes
13th November 2006, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I feel really horny during my period and for us it's no bar to having full-on sex.

This has been discussed many times elsewhere. Its a subject that divides both men and women alike. For some, period stuff has a high "yuck" factor, for others, men especially, its an endless source of fascination!!!

i recall having a convesation with a gal about birth control/having sex during her period and she thought that the most DISCUSTING thing she had ever heard. later it was the main topic with many of her friends and mine. most thought it nasty. i said do not be quick to judge, and talk to me in ten years when you grow up. i hasitate to say... maybe it is an aquired taste... NO PUN INTENDED... (never have gone down during her period).
btw, GREAT PIC MRS. ROOPS, not because of the string, but what a great profile... is there anyway to write the sound of one rolling their tongue, cat like if you know what i mean...rrrrrrr i suppose. just does not capture it :)

Mrs Roops
13th November 2006, 05:57 PM
Hey thanks Browneyes!!!:)

browneyes
14th November 2006, 01:53 AM
Hey thanks Browneyes!!!:)
you are sincerely welcome
i mean it
you are bueee-tee-full from what sides we have seen :o

i am glad your husband is honest and comfortable with who you BOTH are:)

john61
15th February 2007, 09:09 PM

Yes it is for me Margaret:)

marinamarina
16th February 2007, 05:50 PM
Since I started this thread I feel obliged to add to the discussion something again. If somebody is arroused (woman or man) by a woman's menstruation is very individual. Some are some are not.
But what my husband and I myself wanted to emphasize has more to do with the work abby does. We think that in order to believe in the models and in the natural settings of the pictures it should reflect reality. Reality and fact is that women, respectively your models, are bleeding while modeling. Why should this fact be squezzed outif a model has no objections. Carmella is a wonderful example how it can be done in the most natural way without beeing in the messy section. Congratulations to Carmella and to abby for their handeling of the subject. You do show discarge, you do show the anus not only sterile and clean, you do show pissing action, you do show woman masturbating, you do show natural and hairy woman ...... just don't serve this clinicaly clean, hairless and overpainted woman from the cyberworld.
One last comment: we are not only bleeding periodically but are also producing dayli discharge - have you ever seen that in a models panty? Please not the messy stuff but showing again that we are real and not always out of the laundry. That I call natural. Why do you think are supermarkets filled with sanitary napkins? Because we are dry supermodels or ready to be inspected by the gynecologist? To show you what I mean I enclose this message a pic of my todays production. I am proud to be a woman who gets wet during the day. Is that filthy or - in the end - everybodys dream?

john61
17th February 2007, 05:44 PM
Why do you think are supermarkets filled with sanitary napkins? Because we are dry supermodels or ready to be inspected by the gynecologist? To show you what I mean I enclose this message a pic of my todays production. I am proud to be a woman who gets wet during the day. Is that filthy or - in the end - everybodys dream?

Yes I agree the shoot with Carmellla was very nicely done. I hope more of the girls will do more shoots during their periods showing the string or pads. My wife use pads everyday just to catch her wetness. She is past having periods.

You really get wet like that every day? Do you dream of sex during the day?:)

marinamarina
20th February 2007, 01:21 AM
I don't need to phantasize. I am aroused pretty easely... by both men and women. My work brings me together with lots of interesting people which means I do get wet most of the time during the day. Sometimes I have to use an Always to get a dry feeling. Since I do not starting to smell it poses no problem. Watching pictures from Abby - together with my husband - makes me realy flow. We never have to lubricate.

jtaylor75
1st March 2007, 12:49 AM
I love seeing tampon strings. I'm not thrilled by the idea of seeing the actual used tampon, but seeing the string gives me a sort of voyeuristic feeling. It's something that, at least in America, if not worldwide, is typically hidden and private, much like masturbation and sex. AW seems, IMO, to focus on celebrating the beauty of womanhood in its entirety, so I see no reason to omit such a purely feminine time as menstruation if the model is comfortable and casual in sharing that time with us. Just my $.02+tax.

paula
28th March 2007, 02:48 AM
hehe - i know imlate in joining this thread - but looking at mrs roops lovely pictures - i just realised, she could be a candle and the string the wick eh? ;)

ham
28th March 2007, 06:18 PM
Reminds me of shortly after getting married, wife was using one. Late at night, in the dark, I got frisky. Dumb me! Took 1/2 hour for me to fish the D*** thing out. Became more observent after that! Now it's funny but then it wasn't.

john61
28th March 2007, 06:47 PM
hehe - i know imlate in joining this thread - but looking at mrs roops lovely pictures - i just realised, she could be a candle and the string the wick eh? ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm as she says light my candle for a hot time.

Havn't heard from Mrs roops in as lnog time.

john61
28th March 2007, 06:49 PM
Reminds me of shortly after getting married, wife was using one. Late at night, in the dark, I got frisky. Dumb me! Took 1/2 hour for me to fish the D*** thing out. Became more observent after that! Now it's funny but then it wasn't.

So when did you realize it, did you finish before you started fishing?

ham
29th March 2007, 01:45 AM
When she told me afterword, when she couldn't find it. Doesn't speak too well for me but like I sake, we were just married. Ah. the good old days.

em1315
15th April 2007, 02:03 AM
My partner couldnt care less if we had sex while i have my period, which is good i guess. I tend not to have sex during those times only because i get cramps and cranky... opps... so its safer to stay away but i dont let him miss out on me having fun with him... hehe

Yes. I am extremely interested in everything going on in that area!

bariloche
1st December 2007, 12:27 AM
I think being witness of the intimacy of a girl is very erotic and really turns me on. For some people there are some facts that may be too gross to see. Specially in this site, where good taste is preserved.
But if these gross things are shown as natural and funny, they wonīt be against the style of this site.
So, it would be great if you show videos of girls talking about their period. If they are regular or not. How much time does it last. How many tampons or towels do they use.
Also seeing them changing their dirty stuff, close up-views, etc.
Thank you! :)

Rickdownunder
4th December 2007, 10:56 PM

Light the fuse and run for cover !!!

silverado123
18th December 2007, 01:57 PM
A very sexy and lovely pic

sidman
29th December 2007, 03:02 PM
Up until a couple of years ago, I hadn't given this much thought, however, one day I popped into a friend's house for a morning "quickie" with his wife (yes...I know...:o) As we fumbled to get our kit off she suddenly said "hang on...!" She reached down and removed a tampon (clean) from herself - I almost came right there and then ! It was a super-hot sight.

Suffice to say our little session was hotter than usual due to this little extra "twist"

angie
11th January 2008, 01:01 PM
I had never seen a photoshoot with a girl with a Tampon in until I bought Annie Sprinkles 'Post-porn Modernist'...and she immediately became my hero! In fact I could talk anout Annie Sprinkle all day! She is such an inspiration to me...she was just so radical (and still is but she has changed some of her views now). In her photoshoots she didn't care about what other people thought...she pushed boundaries... Bondage, Golden Showers, Tampons, amputee sex! What a woman!

Now it's great to be involved in a site that is still pushing many of these boundaries. Isn't it funny though that Annie Sprinkle was pushing tampon boundaries in the 80s and it's still fetishistic today. It's such a natural thing...how could anybody be grossed out about it? I would and do get extremely offended if I am with a partner that doesn't find me attractive when I'm on my period.

I'd just like to toast Mrs Roops, you are now are great inspiration to me too. Thanks for fighting for female bauty in all it's forms and at any time of the month!

It's so great to see that AW posts tampon pics. Women with their period are beautiful too!!!

Angie xox

( . Y . )

Sparks79
13th January 2008, 04:07 PM
For me it doesn't really do antyhing. I actually don't really have strong feelings on this subject. My GF and I do have sex when her period is not that severe (this is because of the mess in bed) we do have sex in the shower for convenience though :). So I am quite neutral in this.
Regards,

Sparks

Texas_Red
18th January 2008, 05:21 PM
I too find it both interesting and erotic. Being male tends to mean that you dont get to see many girls changing tampons in the 'girls room' and so when we do get to see it's like 'hmmm, thats what it does - wow'. Its good to feel comfortable enough to ask a partner to 'show you the ropes' when she is changing her tampon, and like people have mentioned, many women feel very horny when they are on their period so it can lead to very good sex (I speak from experience :P).
Slighty off topic but along the same lines (as in interest of the oppsite sex and how their bits work...) I had an ex partner ask about urine and sperm (piss and spunk if you like ;)) coming out of the same 'hole', she couldnt quite understand how it all shot out of the same place untill I explained that it joins the 'tube' from seperate places (to keep it simple I think I compared it to a lawn feed dispenser placed on the end of a hosepipe :o).
She was neither embarassed no did I try and make her look stupid for asking, I was more than happy to explain as you will find quite alot of women are happy to explain periods/ tampon changing.

nasturtium
19th January 2008, 07:01 AM
Seeing a tampon string, or traces of vaginal discharge in underwear doesn't really do it for me. But it does add a very important aspect of authenticity to the whole panorama of what the AW genre is, so I applaud it even if I can't get off on it. It makes the models real which, of course, they are and life reality is very difficult to achieve in pornography unless you just go with the flow. Abby does and that's why evidence of tampons etc in AW shoots is very relevant.

jbach58
11th February 2008, 04:44 PM
I think Carmella was a nice shoot; however, I think I would like to see one of the younger "free spirit" type of girls doing the same shoot. I think what most people would be turned off to would be taking out a heavily used tampon, but a 'tastefully' done insertion most likely not offend anyone and actually be considered hot by a greater percentage than indicated in the poll. Also, as far as the poll numbers went, over 50% of those surveyed did not have any negatives toward a tampon shoot.

Please Abby, lets try to get another tampon insertion by a nice young blond or redhead (my favorite). On the same topic, as stated by Nasturism, the strings do add authenticity... lets see more and perhaps a more obvious GG T2 with same.

elyse
14th February 2008, 01:39 AM
My boyfriend is the ultimate joker when it comes to toilet humour - say the word bum or poo and he is rolling about on the floor giggling, for him periods are no different. the first time he saw me change my tampon he was totally fascinated and wanted to do it for me next time! he he it was a comical little moment for me! He, of course, has no objection whatsoever to period sex, infact we are sometimes even more adventurous around that time of the month! ;o

angie
16th February 2008, 12:26 PM
I get crazily horny when I get my period (the rest of the time I'm just super-dooper horny!:p)

<3Angie <3

FloridaRob
18th February 2008, 06:38 AM
I agree with most that the sight of a woman changing her tampon is neither a particular turn-on or turn-off. It's just kinda "there". "She's gotta do it so "deal with it". Like changing undies! :D

As for sex, when we did that more, I remember increased stickiness which could, sometimes, have a stimulating effect. All-in-all, though, we usually preferred to wait it out.

WHICH brings back an old thread I tried to float a while back...

Hasn't anyone heard of the "new" birth control pills you take without stopping? No periods! :eek: Doctors experienced with prescribing that and, now, our U.S. FDA, (for what it is worth), believe that it is "safe and effective"! No medical need to have a period each month! :cool:

Can that be??

If I were a woman, I'd totally look into that! ;)

(Finally, adding that I put my foot in my mouth once, posting my appreciation for a new model's presumably aroused wetness when she assured me, (us), that she had not been even a little aroused during that particular stills shoot and that it was just normal secretions. (Something I had been quite aware also occurs in women.)

Rob

arsby
18th February 2008, 07:53 PM
My boyfriend is the ultimate joker when it comes to toilet humour - say the word bum or poo and he is rolling about on the floor giggling, for him periods are no different. the first time he saw me change my tampon he was totally fascinated and wanted to do it for me next time! he he it was a comical little moment for me! ...

Although I'm sure it's not the case, based on your description of him I shall always think of your boyfriend as being 12 years old. :)

john61
18th February 2008, 08:59 PM
I get crazily horny when I get my period (the rest of the time I'm just super-dooper horny!:p)

<3Angie <3

that is great. So you enjoy sex at that time. any limits? at what age did you first have sex during your period?

ham
19th February 2008, 12:06 AM
Angie, a girl after my own heart. I don't mind cycles as it's part of being a Woman. I have even taken them out with my teeth on occasion, it started as shock value and became enjoyable for some reason. It has become more common as the Wife has gotten more open minded. My only complaint is that she doesn't revere my parts as much as I do hers. Shouldn't go into detail but.......You sound like an open minded, balanced person! Hope your mate is the same. :)

Mrs Roops
19th February 2008, 02:08 PM

<3Angie <3
Yeah, same here. Strange that Ďcos logically I would have thought one would feel horniest during the most fertile time of the month i.e. during ovulation. (Guys, thatís when an egg is released by the ovaries Ė usually 10-16 days before the next period.)

Hasn't anyone heard of the "new" birth control pills you take without stopping? No periods! :eek: Doctors experienced with prescribing that and, now, our U.S. FDA, (for what it is worth), believe that it is "safe and effective"! No medical need to have a period each month! :cool:
Colour me strange but I like to know that my body is working normally and is doing what it says on the tin. Easy for me to say as I don't suffer from period pains and being on the blob doesn't prevent me having sex though for reasons that may be obvious we don't indulge in heavy duty shagging on crisp white bed linen.

Contraceptive pills are so common now that a lot of people take them for granted. The pill in fact alters the body big time and I am still wary of the ďno periodĒ pill. For one thing this type of drug is relatively new and I would want to be sure that there is no long-term side effects after prolonged use.

Having said that, the menstrual-free pill will be a godsend to those who suffer from heavy bleeding, acute menstrual pains and PMT (though it keeps you guys on your toes for a few days each month!!!!)

I went on the pill when I was 16 and have always been wary of it. I decided long ago that I would cease taking oral contraceptives after 20 years and that point came a few months ago.

The issue was that I love having sex with my husband but I did not want either him or myself to go under the knife for family planning reasons nor did we want to use condoms. I have used a condom probably no more that half a dozen times in my life, most notably when I lost my virginity and I have always found them to be unsatisfactory for me and my man no matter how erotically one rolls one over the penis.

In the end I had an IUD (intrauterine device) fitted. This should last about five years and so far I've had no side effects nor problems. After that Iíll probably have a longer lasting IUD fitted, which will see me into the menopause.

(Finally, adding that I put my foot in my mouth once, posting my appreciation for a new model's presumably aroused wetness when she assured me, (us), that she had not been even a little aroused during that particular stills shoot and that it was just normal secretions. (Something I had been quite aware also occurs in women.)
Indeed

arsby
19th February 2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah, same here. Strange that Ďcos logically I would have thought one would feel horniest during the most fertile time of the month i.e. during ovulation. (Guys, thatís when an egg is released by the ovaries Ė usually 10-16 days before the next period.)

No shit! We learned about that in school. That's the beginning of how they make babies! Something about a special cuddle and then how the spumoni would enter the portis to cause fermentation. I always wondered how that works.

Mrs Roops
19th February 2008, 03:46 PM
Hmmm, I did wonder if I was being a little patronising, but I concluded that when discussing female plumbing its usually best to keep it simple!!!! (Well thatís my excuse anyway!!!!)

inquiring
13th September 2012, 09:43 PM
Perhaps it's time for another survey to see if attitudes have changed at all since all the way back in 2006. And with AW changing venue. Maybe AW has educated some people, who knows.

Yes/No?

Davidwilli
16th November 2012, 01:33 AM
I don't know about everyone, but I have always found girls on their period very attractive! I think that the very natural process of menstruation has been clouded. I love waking up with a girl who has a bloody stain in her pretty panties! I have also grown very turned on when a girl friend is wearing pads in their pretty panties, I actually like feeling them up through their pads, I kind of like the kind of 'shuffle' noise that feeling a pussy through the fabric and pad makes. I love seeing pad wings on a lovely gusset, and fingering a lovely wet hole that's just dam pretty! Sorry I went on a bit of a rant there! But I would love to see some pretty panties and pads!

masie
16th November 2012, 10:10 AM
I may be taking this a tiny bit off topic but I find that for me the taste of a woman improves just before she starts her period - it becomes more irony and savory which I love.

Davidwilli
17th November 2012, 11:01 PM
Yup, the taste is good, but the texture of the juice is better! I think wet and sticky is just the best! I think a girl that is willing to stain a quality pair of knickers with fresh sticky juice is pure class!

inquiring
26th November 2012, 12:20 AM
I agree Masie. Mmmm your comment got me all hot and bothered.

Do a shoot and educate us, please.

zaxes1234
29th January 2013, 07:15 PM
I thought I might weigh in on this topic. Having sex while my partner is on her period is gross sometimes, other times it is just normal. The blood doesn't bother me (I'm a paramedic) what does bother me is the smell. it is not a normal blood smell. rather it smells closer to a festering wound, not that bad but it doesnt smell like normal-fresh blood.

On another hand, the sight of it is not arrousing. It is akin to defecation in that respect. This could be because of what my work entails.

(I am a male, my partner is obviously, a female.)

inquiring
3rd March 2013, 07:07 PM
I am reminded of the wonderful way this thread was started by marinamarina "Go on and don't just show jour female cum and soiled panties and your ability to pee ..... a menstruating woman is as beautiful and besides, it is the most natural thing in the world."

You could always use a douche to clean out some of the older blood, or take a bath first. At certain times, the smell of a period can drive you wild!