Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Hey everyone!

I don't want to fill up the thread "T3 a go-go" with wishlists, if that's what the thread is not for....... so fill this one up with your wishlists eh!

Tell me and everyone else who you want to see paired together!!!!!

I'd love to see Kylie B with Gracie!

Originally posted by paula
    Hey everyone!

I don't want to fill up the thread "T3 a go-go" with wishlists, if that's what the thread is not for....... so fill this one up with your wishlists eh!

Paula, Matilda and Gracie_w! Hey, why not go for the BIG TIME!?

Comment

I think I could come up with many pairing that i would love to see but just off the top of my head.

Paula, Gabrielle and Matilda all paired together once or a threesome.
      Armine and Anneke
      Fuji and Ava
      Ava and Randy
      Anthea and Randy
      Chloe B and Gracie
      Antoinette and Elen

Comment

I've picked some where at least one of the ladies has expressed interest in the other, always helps

Susie & Harriet

Calibre & Kat W.

Josephine S & Kaitlin

Samantha N & Karmen

Don't know if all the mentioned above are up for a g/g at all though. Ariel would have made the list too, but I don't think she's in Oz anymore (was on vacation there I think).

-Frans

Comment

I want to see someone paired with Portia....
          Originally posted by Portia
          I do find girls very attractive, id love to do a girl-girl shoot, but the ones i find attractive are very womanly, and sure of themselves.
          ....if she means by a 'girl-girl shoot' a T3.
          Well "very womanly" and "sure of themselves" could certainly be Paula - although Gabrielle, Liandra, Chloe B, Anneke are hardly androgynous shrinking violets.

Comment

Armine and Nona. Hey, that'd be interesting...

Comment

Hey everyone!

YOU, elizabeth and bonnie. Yummmmm
              love

kronful

Comment

Girls with the same body structures seem to "fit" better,or so it seems
                Frankly I like side by side in the IM's,both setting each other off, and increasing the tempo as they go.

Valerie and Mollie

Gillian and Liandra

Ava and Kylie B

Joanna B and Julia B

Randy and Jade T

Nona and Anne

Ashley and Randy

Victoria and Abrielle

Amy O and Bree

Imelda and Elen

Peta and Alinta

Jone and Calibre

Akila and Christiana

Alexis and Megan

Jacki and Stephanie

Zoe B and Dana

Emma R and Anthea

Kendra and Shannon

It's the Ultimate Fantasy

Some girls just go together
                Others should stay apart

It may depend on the weather
                To some; it's all just the art

Just the though of these girls;paired up, end on end
                Naked and giggling out loud,with their special friend

18 pairs of the best, that there could ever be
                all lined up hot and ready,waiting just for me
                Last edited by DANTEXIV; 27 May 2006, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Wishlist?

Liandra & Matilda, this time with a camera crew!!!!

Karmen & Siobhan E (given how well they got on in Karmen's video, I think this one would work well!)

Tamara & Jennifer L (RL couple!)

I'll think of more later!

Comment

For those interested, I did a research of those models that have already made a T3. Taking in consideration that the quota for an individual model may be 3, here are those that have reached their quota. This might help you making your wishlist.

Anneke: 3, Armine: 3, Chloe.B: 3, Darcy: 3, Diana: 3 + a T2, Fuji: 3, Gabrielle: 3, Paula: 3 + a T2, Susie: 3,
                    Vanessa. Y: 3 (suppose to do another one with Olivia.M).

Christiana: 2 & Margaret; 2 (planned to do one with each other, so both of them will be 3), Alexiah: 2, Annabel: 2,
                    Carla: 2, Charlie: 2, Jacki: 2, Jamie: 2, Joanne:2, Katya.Y: 2, Louisa: 2, Matilda: 2, Miranda: 2, Rosanna: 2

And those that have done only one : Adeline, Ally, Amanda, Amy.O, Annalise, Amanda, Beth, Brianna, Bridget,
                    Dee, Emma.R, Gilian, Jacqui, Jade.T, Jillian, Julia, Kylie, Lee, Lucinda, MaryJane,
                    McKenzie, Melissa, Mianna, Mim, Monique, Nikki, Pam, Patricia, Penelope, Peta,
                    Petra, Selina, Seranda, Shannon, Stephanie, Tasmin & Valerie.
                    Also Ava & Liandra, but they're scheduled to be paired soon.

So apart the newbies, this is a list of some models you may chose from.

But you don't have to take my word for it.

P.S. Like I said here , you don't have to agree with the quota.
                    Last edited by casgrain; 28 May 2006, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Ava and the entire staff (crew and models) at AW headquarters... one at a time though. Oh, and not the dudes (no offense).
                      I know it sounds a bit much; but a visit to OZ is a rare treat for us U.S. kids, you gotta make the most of it. I'd be proud to live vicariously through Ava whilst saving up my frequent flyer miles.
                      I'll narrow it down to seeing Ava and Matilda.

Which reminds me. Will Matilda ever get to make it through her Hit List? I don't necessarily have to see 'em all; It would just warm my heart to know she's being fulfilled.

Karmen (grrrrr) & Siobhan E sounds like a good pairing.

Liandra should have a special room set up, with a girl waiting for her, every time she pops in. Maybe Josephine S.

Paula should get her pick of any woman she wants.

I'm surprised that Susie and Nico aren't regularly serviced on their breaks; a sort of reward for their superior work.

Same goes for Diana and Christiana; It could be like an employee perk. Wouldn't mind seeing them together.
                      Last edited by smjack; 28 May 2006, 02:44 AM.

Comment

mmmmmm, great pairings everyone!!!!! oh my gosh, just imagine if they were all to happen for real *sigh* i reckon margaret and chloe b would be a good pairing!!!!!

some girls on my own personal wishlist for myself, would be ava, kylie b, liandra, matilda, margaret, emelia, diana, gabrielle....... ooooh and soooo many more to mention! lol

keep em coming! im loving this thread already

Comment

Before making your wishlist don't forget to look here . Don't forget there is suppose to be a quota.

Comment

tier 3 models

the gilian who has the blond hair who was teamed up with fallon.i would love to see her with armine.i am curious though , are there two models on this site whose name is gilian.one who is a blonde and one with dark hair.i am rather new here.

Comment

girl/girl tier three

I would love to see Ashley and Randi together these two young models look to be a perfect match for each other.

Comment

casgrain, regardless of the mentioned quota, i still have a wishlist and as the purpose of the thread is to express our wishlists, thats just what im doing, whether or not they ever happen doesnt bother me........ and whether or not i do another toer 3 or any more work for AW at all doesnt bother me, if i really need the work, im sure if i looked its out there

however, i sense that you seem disappointed with the whole quota thing? do you disagree with putting a limit on the amount of work a model does?

anyways here's another model who i think is a super hottie..... karmen, what a lovely new girl!!!!! who do you think she would be great with in a tier 3?

Comment

however, i sense that you seem disappointed with the whole quota thing? do you disagree with putting a limit on the amount of work a model does?
                                  I don't disagree as such...it's important for the new girls to get their T3s in. But perhaps there could be some breathing room in certain instances...and in the interest of not repeating myself, check out my rumination on this very topic here:

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...8378#post88378

Comment

The pairing of my dreams would be: Kasia & Miranda.

Comment

casgrain, regardless of the mentioned quota, i still have a wishlist and as the purpose of the thread is to express our wishlists, thats just what im doing, whether or not they ever happen doesnt bother me........ and whether or not i do another toer 3 or any more work for AW at all doesnt bother me, if i really need the work, im sure if i looked its out there

anyways here's another model who i think is a super hottie..... karmen, what a lovely new girl!!!!! who do you think she would be great with in a tier 3?
                                      Paula, i wish you be outside the quota. Karmen is a real hottie. of course i like to see her in T3.
                                      Paula, re your pole dancing lesson, do you end with or without panty?

one trillion kisses

kronful
                                      Last edited by kronful; 28 May 2006, 10:25 AM.

Comment

The new girl Kaitlin............ what a cutie........... Can she come out to play with Susie? :-)

Comment

My preliminary thoughts:

Nona and Armine (damn the quota!)
                                          Lucinda and Emma R
                                          Karmen and Siobhan (supporting suggestion already mooted by digitalist)
                                          Liandra and Nona
                                          Tarah and Shannen

But one thing I'm wondering is: who would be up for a T3 with Ava and her strapon?

takochan

Comment

Alessandra and Emelia - two shy girls together. What could they cook up?

Comment

Are double IM's considered T3's?
                                              thanks Frans
                                              I'm always learning something here.
                                              Last edited by DANTEXIV; 28 May 2006, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DANTEXIV
                                                Are double IM's considered T3's?
                                                Errm.. no. Even with the occasional touching (Paula/Anthea comes to mind) it's not really tier-2 either. IM's have their own tiers; single, double and triple

-Frans

Comment

Yes I am. For example, my biggest wish would be to see you again and again, and even more if you were to do one with Gabrielle. I have nothing against newbies (?), but if they were to be paired with veterans, it would probably be satisfying with everyone, I guess. Like I said before, why should you put aside a winning combination. In business, whatever brings water to the mill, should be used for future demands.

But you're also right, that shouldn't stop anyone for making a wishlist. After all, who knows, wishes and dreams may very well come true.

Comment

I would like to see the new girls doing T3's. It would also be nice to see some of the girls that have done just one or two to come back for another. I do like Casgrains idea of pair experienced models with newbies. I think it is normal wishful thinking, to want to see more of the T3 veterans that we know and love. You know that the likes of Gabrielle, Armine, Paula, Liandra, or Chloe will always bring their A game.

Comment

I feel that there should not be a hard and fast quota, because mebers will all ways want to see more if the girls are paired with new poeple.

And yes I would like to see Paula paired with these as well and a few more: Rosanna, Chloe.B, Ava, Kylie B, Liandra, Matilda, Margaret, Emelia, Diana, Gabrielle

Abby and Sue any chance of the above happening???

c

Comment

Quotas ? Well... noone seems to have examined the rationale behind Abby's thinking on quotas. Is it perhaps to 'save the site from becoming "same old...same old...", in other words a fear that members might get bored if they could only see the same models in a T3 ? Or could there be some other reason ? I'm absolutely sure that Abby has thought it through, and let's be fair, her overall philosophy for the site is beyond compare.....

As regards preferred pairings for a T3 -

Yes, Paula. Karmen does look like a hottie so how about Paula & Karmen

Also, Gabrielle & Liandra (two of my very faves)

Comment

Originally posted by dacooper
                                                          [FONT=Arial]Quotas ? Well... noone seems to have examined the rationale behind Abby's thinking on quotas.
                                                          That's because it was a quick one-of remark by Susie in the T3-a-go-go thread. The complete line went like so:
                                                          Originally posted by susie
                                                          Also, Paula and Gabrielle have both done their Tier 3 quota for the time being. We need to give the new models a go, right?!
                                                          Paula has indeed fairly recently done a T3 g/g (with a T2.5 g/g/g to warm up;-) so that sorta makes sense. Neither Harriet nor Karmen has done any T3 though, heh... hint, hint...

-Frans

Comment

my wishlist

Gemma J + Eloise
                                                            Chloe B + Antionette
                                                            Actually Antionette and anybody.
                                                            My dreams are simple.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X