Tongue sucking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tongue sucking

What is your opinion of tongue sucking and would it be possible to see some in a future g/g movie on AW?

In my opinion....very very sexy -to have done to me...dont know about to watch, have never seen it

Comment

hmmm i i love doing it, but i dont have it done to me as much, as my tongue gets sore! i think you'd have to get really close to see it as well--but i think it sounds cool!

Comment

hmmm i i love doing it, - lorena
        very very sexy -to have done to me - katy
        Is it me or is this a no-brainer for a very interesting GG? c'mon girls!!

x eden x

Comment

It would seem to be a challenge for the photographer.
          From the observer's point of view, what would be the difference between tongue-sucking and a garden-variety wet kiss?

Comment

I quite like having my tongue sucked, as long as it's not TOO hard - I've had occasional vacuum-force suction applied to it and by jingos it hurts... But gently, it's great! Very sexy. I don't know how it would come acros as a visual thing though... it might not look any different to just regular deep kissing... Maybe on a video there might be extra sound effects that are concomitant with such an activity??

Comment

Originally posted by emmar View Post
              concomitant
              Is that kind of language allowed on these boards?

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
                Is that kind of language allowed on these boards?
                ooooooh

I consider myself duly chastised, and will take care never to be as (erudite) offensive again. *semi-penitent look*

why do I always get in trouble for using long words? Once I used the word 'commensurate' (when I was asking if some props for a theatre production I was in would all be of 'commensurate length', since we were using a miscellany of things to rehearse with) and I was roundly mocked... *sigh*

Comment

why do I always get in trouble for using long words?
                  Know the feeling. Freshman year of college, I got into trouble with my classmates — in an English class, mind you — for using the word "obsequious".

Then again, when I got to Theatre History, a course more closely connected to my major, I was the only one in the class who knew what "verisimilitude" meant.

Comment

ooooooh

I consider myself duly chastised, and will take care never to be as (erudite) offensive again. *semi-penitent look*
                    I wasn't complaining
                    It's just strange to see words of 4 syllables in a location where words of 4 letters are more common.
                    It's a rare pleasure to be able to have [verbal] intercourse with such an intelligent girl

Comment

New Videographer SKY: Will definitely consider this topic next time I shoot a GG. I'll ask the sexy ladies if their happy to give it a go.
                      Woo hoo! Sounds saucy! Bring on the ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
                        Know the feeling. Freshman year of college, I got into trouble with my classmates — in an English class, mind you — for using the word "obsequious".

Then again, when I got to Theatre History, a course more closely connected to my major, I was the only one in the class who knew what "verisimilitude" meant.
                        Dafydd!!!! A kindred spirit!!

No offense taken, Older Guy! Actually, I think it's a wonderful thing that there are so few four-letter words used on this site! Generally, it's all pretty clean!! Thanks for the lovely compliment.

Sky: Hello! Nice to hear from you! Have fun doing that shoot... let us know how it goes...

Comment

Originally posted by sky View Post
                          New Videographer SKY: Will definitely consider this topic next time I shoot a GG. I'll ask the sexy ladies if their happy to give it a go.
                          Woo hoo! Sounds saucy! Bring on the ideas!
                          So you're an AW employee? But you don't have an avatar!

Why, Sky? Are you shy? Or maybe you're... a guy!

Wasn't there a model called Sky a ways back?

Frankly, I'd prefer the other places for a tongue other than inside someone else's mouth where you can't see it.
                          As I'm a back-of-the-knee guy, that's where I'd rather see it.

Comment

so, sky, you'll have a g/g with two of our loveliest saying long looooooong words to each other. omg, i'd love that! commensurate sound effects: audience oooooo's and aaaaaaah's?

such a dearth of that sort of stimulation. all us engish majors and a few liberal arts majors would quickly join AW and form a plethora of new fans.

obsequiously,

dancer

ps - i think i caught katy's awful cold...eschew!! eschew!! snort..exCUSE me...

Comment

Wow, so many kindred spirits -- I was recently castigated for using castigate. You're funny, dancer!

In deference to the topic, I like toe sucking, but I prefer doing it rather than receiving it. Looks great in pictures!

Edit: I just realised I misread the topic. It was early in the morning...
                              Last edited by walrusman; 11 March 2007, 07:09 PM. Reason: Closer look at topic

Comment

Dancer: LOL such a shoot kind of reminds me - though it's not quite the same thing - of the scenes in A Fish called Wanda when Jamie Lee Curtis' character goes bananas for guys talking foreign languages, including Italian menu items...

Walrusman ... that's terrible to be castigated for using the word castigate... If only I could similarly be masturbated every time I use the word masturbate...

did I say that???

(more) On topic... well, toe sucking is definitely easier to capture than tongue sucking... and it feels quite nice too!

Comment

I think "lingua" is Latin for tongue, so linguistic problems clearly belong in this topic. Whenever we feel so inclined, we should lasciviously speak words like concomitant and commensurate, although there may be sesquipedalian people who never use them.

Comment

Walrusman ... that's terrible to be castigated for using the word castigate... If only I could similarly be masturbated every time I use the word masturbate...
                                    And less risk of unfortunate consequences if someone misunderstood what you said

Comment

wait: do you mean 'castrated', maybe???

i am just so cute i can't stand myself....

emma, mind you don't say masticate...i sorta convinced someone once that masticate and masturbate were interchangable...she was a twit of the first order and deserved it...

cute again...

i did like that part of fish named wanda; such a great movie...

d.

Comment

older guy, well it took me ALL THIS TIME to realize that i needn't remind you of your puns. i can be such a jerk sometimes, thinking i need to clarify stuff, when it was wonderfully subtle and i loved it.

sorry...

dancer

Comment

I've never heard of tounge sucking, but I am always up for new things and this one does sounds kind of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                                            emma, mind you don't say masticate...i sorta convinced someone once that masticate and masturbate were interchangable...she was a twit of the first order and deserved it...
                                            You're so evil! That could lead to ALL kinds of misunderstandings!! Potentially painful ones... I wouldn't like to be masticated myself... LOL dear oh dear oh dear...

Comment

I really meant "castigated" specifically, so I'm okay. I'd hate to become Walruseunuch.

I don't know if I'd like tongue sucking; it seems bit strange to me. I suppose it would look alright in a picture, though.

Dancer, that reminded me of an aqcuaintance who did something similar, if no exactly paralel. He was dating an American girl who had not learned any French in school, and was impressed that he could speak it. He had a pet name for her -- "mon petit mouchoir". She was furious when she found out that it meant "my little handkerchief".

Comment

I like lots of tounge and lip sucking during a good make-out session but I think it would be a hard thing to photograph or film. But if I ever get the chance to lock lips with another Abby girl on camera I'll certainly see if she's up for a bit of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                                  I like lots of tounge and lip sucking during a good make-out session but I think it would be a hard thing to photograph or film. But if I ever get the chance to lock lips with another Abby girl on camera I'll certainly see if she's up for a bit of it!

That's the spirit !

Comment

Ah, what can I say? I'm the 'let's give it a shot!' type of gal! If I think it's sexy in real life then I'm usually more than willing to give it a go on film.

Comment

Giselle, the more you post the keener I get to do a GG shoot with you!

Comment

Oooh now that's a good idea.

Comment

Katy is obviously an ideas woman!

Comment

And you Giselle are a very funny woman. (In a sense of humour way, not funny strange ). Which is something else to love about you. You look very pretty in your avatar by the way.

Ermmm back on topic, tongue kissing is certainly very sensual to watch and has added to my enjoyment of the g/g's on the occasions it has popped up (eg Paula and Chloe B). I know not everyone wants to go for it but if both girls are in agreement beforehand that they want to then go for it.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X