Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Brooklyn & Poppy C

Lesbian Sex: Brooklyn & Poppy C
    Attached Files

Anything with Brooklyn is is fine by me

Comment

Originally posted by freestyle550 View Post
      Anything with Brooklyn is is fine by me
      Brooklyn is amazing to watch in her scenes. She's the queen of lesbian sex.

Comment

Great stills, looking forward to the video. Brooklyn is a goddess and cute, curvy Poppy looks like she'll be a great addition to the GG team. I'm curious, could this possibly be the first-ever all-American girl-girl? I can't think of another off the top of my head, can anyone else? Looking forward to two of our countrywomen getting it on AW-style, regardless. USA! USA! Hehe.

Edit: It looks like the naughty Annabelle Lee and Kara shoot may have the first with two American girls: http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...e_lee_kara_d_2 Annabelle's note says the girls are "both dirty Yanks." But still a rare occurrence to savor.
        Last edited by massfan3; 18 October 2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Absolute heaven!

Comment

Lovely shoot. The girls are so pretty and there are lots of special moments as we watch them play outside. Poppy orgasms in some sexy positions, moaning on all fours as Brooklyn expertly penetrates her from behind, then (almost literally) sitting on Brooklyn's beautiful face until she cums with a pretty shudder. Poppy's glasses are so cute, and for those of us who appreciate a girl in glasses, it's wonderful that she keeps them while licking Brooklyn's pussy. Breathtakingly gorgeous Brooklyn looks and sounds amazing when she orgasms: she has such a sweetly melodious voice when she talks, and her moans of ecstasy are as beautiful to listen to as a symphony. The girls give each other lots of tender kisses and cuddles after the orgasms, and sweetly hold hands in the after interview. It all makes for a shoot as romantic as it is arousing. Thanks ladies!

Comment

I still want a T3 follow-up to the Brooklyn/Noa DIM. Pretty please...

Comment

OH my! I am so excited this shoot is up. That was so much fun shooting with Brooklyn. She was so hot and she made me cum sooooooooo well! Sweet sweet summer memories to keep me warm through the winter!

Thanks for all the nice comments! and I'm glad you like my glasses. I just had to get them this year, so I am not used to wearing them yet!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X