X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Hannah C comes back...

New Redux: Hannah C comes back...
    Attached Files

What a wonderful set of a beautiful, sensual woman. Every photo is a pleasure to look at.

Comment

A joy to see another solo shoot from Hannah and such a splendid one, a beautiful model in a beautiful location, beautifully photographed, the vibrant 'live' hues of the bedclothes elegantly set off Hannah's warm skin tones and the pastel shades of her underwear and top, the fine lighting serving to accentuate this. Charli succeeds marvelously in blending all this together and in capturing the somewhat wistful yet sultry sexy aura that Hannah exudes to produce a set that is a delight to view. My thanks to Charli, the team and Hannah.

tom

Comment

Hannah's sensuality is off the charts, the woman is just smoldering hot. Those dark eyes kill me.
        Big thumbs up to Charli, such an awesome image set!

Comment

Beautiful Hannah does it so naturally. There is almost no effort needed with such a smoulderingly hot young woman. She has such presence and sensuality. Thankfully Hannah does make an effort as her swelteringly hot T3 shoots show, her well honed lovemaking skills coming to the fore.

This was another chance to enjoy Hannah who has made such a wonderful impact here. She's a joy to behold and I just hope she has a few more T3s in the can as there's nothing like watching her seduce and then make love to another girl.

Hannah C, you totally rock.

SF

PS The only thing I would say for next time is it would be nice to have a few more full frontal photos (either standing or lying on the bed) without hand in the way of the view. I say this only because I think it was the same in her previous photo set too.

Comment

Still the best rack in the entire world

Comment

Even before she takes her clothes off, that face is enough to get me hypnotized. Good God. Then she takes her clothes off.

Comment

Hannah might just be be the most desirable human being in the whole world.

I like Patience's "Ah, I'm comfortable" moment.

Comment

Hannah C is so pretty and I can't forget her adorable tits.

Comment

In response to the imageset I wrote "A joy to see another solo shoot from Hannah and such a splendid one" by gosh the video reinforces that statement manyfold. A splendid sensual feast for the eyes and ears as Hannah reclines on the bed, undresses and proceeds most deliciously to indulge in a little Hannah time. Patience, with customary finesse and artistry eloquently captures this in a medley of fine scenes, the expressions of ecstasy that cross Hannahs face, one hand caressing breast as the other roams betwixt her thighs. A delight to watch and listen to, for which my thanks to Patience, the team and Hannah.

tom

Comment

As always Hannah C is amazing - what a beautiful women who has a real awareness of her sexuality.

Comment

The wonderful video combines the best of a solo video, with all the changing perspectives capturing Hannah in all her beauty, and an intimate moments video when Hannah devotes all her attention to bringing herself to an amazing orgasm.

Comment

Hannah C eye's are - with no exaggeration - just captivating. And as for the rest of her - sexiness personified (as quite graphically shown in her video).

Comment

Great video, great Model! Thank you

Comment

This video of Hannah C is one of the best ever on Abby. The turning point for me was when Patience asks whether to put the camera on a tripod and Hannah says "You can continue" and what follows is an awesome climb to a beautiful orgasm which I'm sure we all enjoyed. Thank you Hannah for your generosity in sharing the moment, and thank you Patience for your steady hands and sharp eye to catch the excitement.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X