X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Caitlin K & Shelia

New Double IM: Caitlin K & Shelia
    Attached Files

Another really nice pairing I think! I am not sure who is Caitlin K and who is Shelia, but I love that the pretty lady on the right hand side (my right hand side!) has her lacy little jocks still stuck around her ankle! And she also has really awesome pubic hair too - she's a double win in my books!

And the other lass is a hottie too - love her plaited hair!

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
      Another really nice pairing I think! I am not sure who is Caitlin K and who is Shelia
      This is Caitlin K and this is Shelia, happy viewing

Comment

A delightful DIM, thoroughly enjoyable. Great conversation between the girls to start, Caitlin casting glances towards Shelia and occasionally Shelia towards Caitlin and a lovely gentle languid ending. A joy to view, thank you Caitlin and Sheila.

tom

Comment

more T3

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          This is Caitlin K and this is Shelia, happy viewing
          Frans, with girls like this, a T3 will be an IM are OK but for me a T3 is all I want.

Comment

Absolutely Classic & viscerally, erotically gripping

Shelia's gorgeously sensual, but Caitlin K's a goddess - a superbly fit, tanned animal whose sexual magnetism stood out in the Library Girls shoot, where Carly & Larissa worshiped & adored her... as did I. So here, at last, is Caitlin caught at the optimum angle tangled in the orgasmic toils, glowingly squirming in abandoned throes of self-loving passion. Magnificent! And, like Library Girls, another addition to the file of Absolute Classics. Thanks, AW. BTW, one of the great coups of all AW time could be pairing Caitlin in a GGT3 with... Violeta... & (now that Toby's abandoned us - oy!) let Nico shoot the stills.
            Last edited by Aion32; 10 March 2009, 04:38 PM. Reason: sudden afterthoughts

Comment

Loved it! Not sure why Caitlin K was checking her watch. Can they make "overtime pay" on an IM?? LOL

Comment

Watching these two very lovely girls was really nice : seeing their hands go into knickers and shorts, seeing boobs appear and knickers getting off, hearing their moaning getting louder until they get their orgasm.
                Thanks girls, I hope to see you again in other shoots.

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the girl's are saying from 1:35 until 1:46??? They have a laugh together but I can't make out their words.

Comment

C: "like that girl in the movie...
                    S:"yeah, you can be the girl and I'll just be the extra!"
                    C:"you can transform the guys into girls""
                    <giggle>

Comment

Thank you sue-ann!!!! You're the best!!

Comment

......sans Paroles !!!......une manifestation Superbe ...
                        .....again who will be joining in as their NR 3 ..... soon plse

BlueBird

Comment

Nice interplay in the conversation about masturbation at the start but great individual focus by Caitlin K and Shelia to get off. Oh and Shelia, a fine bush too.

Comment

Maybe it's "TMI", (too much information) but I absolutely lost it before three and a half minutes were up watching Caitlin with her hands jammed in her jeans whilst fixated on the awesome sight of Shelia, under her dress and into her sheer panties! That's it! Done!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X