• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Anneke & Jilly (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Anneke & Jilly (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

Thank you... again!

Let me avail of the time difference to have the honour of being the first to praise the wonderful set.

Anneke and Jilly? Two of my my top AW girls. It had to be great. And it is. I could hardly sleep last night waiting to turn on my laptop… (or even turn on my lap!).

This is better than I even anticipated and I can’t wait for the vid.

Anneke, as usual, was stunning. She really enjoys her time and a few shots showed how well she used her hands deep in Jilly’s hairy pussy. That reminds me. Jilly’s very hairy pussy. Let’s just say it grows … and grows on you.

At least one shot of Jilly standing reminded me of what a fine body she has. I love the shots of her that show the reaction on her face when Anneke is fingering her. I’ve noticed this in other shoots. Jilly enjoys her pussy being looked after.

Thanks girls. And thanks crew.

See what I mean?:

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=38&shoot=6656

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=104&shoot=6656

Comment

Originally posted by shamus View Post
      I’ve noticed this in other shoots. Jilly enjoys her pussy being looked after.
      Jilly deserves her pussy getting looked after!! Her pussy is a thing of beauty! Every time she shows that bush, we all should feel privileged to see it.

Comment

A good video: idyllic, tender and sensual.

Comment

I was really looking forward to this one after seeing a teaser from this on the boards around the time this was shot, this was spectacular! Gorgeous setting and of course Jilly and Anneke were even more gorgeous.

Comment

Jilly is one of my most favourate girls here at AW.

I like most the sets in which she's totally unshaved and shows us her lovely hairy pits, legs and wonderful bushy pussy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X