• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Esmerelda

New Model: Esmerelda
    Attached Files

New model Esmeralda

Lets see some more of her!! Dont let her go away!
    Last edited by Frans; 27 January 2013, 08:42 PM. Reason: merged into existing shoot thread, please use those thread instead of creating redundant ones

Comment

Beautiful face

Comment

Esmerelda's very pretty. Glasses, dark hair and dark eyes, and a lovely figure; kind of reminds me a little bit of Kylie H.

Abbywinters, bless their hearts, they just keep the beauties coming.

Comment

One of the most amazing set of meaty lips I have ever seen. Wish there was a close up shot.

Comment

Lovely

She is wonderful, guapísima.

She leaves in my city and who knows maybe I will met her around!
            I also love cats.

Please add more from this model.

Comment

This shoot was just perfect! Beautiful young women with that amazing shy smile and well photographed.

Comment

We find out a lot about our newest sexy senorita, Esmerelda, in her video. She's very adorable, everybody should check her out.
                Another very nice job by Ursula, the new contract shooter for AW.

Comment

this is a great new model, I don't think she would have been nearly that talkative in engilsh so the subtitles were a good thing, a bit distrecting from the very pretty Esmerelda, but we have a nicely shot stills set to see her very well

Comment

Gorgeous lady x

Comment

New model: Esmerelda

Just loved her photoshoot, she's so cute, and smiling, with small and soft breasts and... all the rest... really loved the way she talks in the video... and she has quite a visible tatoo
                      Just left me wanting more.
                      Any chance we're gonna see more of her in the future?
                      img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://cdn32.abbywinters.com/content/member/Esmerelda/esmerelda/esmerelda039.jpg?st=Vt_fcljAkKIbEvKAKd9mzg&e=13614 53852

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X