X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Alisha

New Model: Alisha
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 20 March 2008, 09:39 PM.

Nice nips! And everything else is fine, too...

Comment

just gorgeous....

Comment

A cutie in the bush ++++++

Comment

Me Tarzan, you Jane! Talk about fun in the bush!!

Comment

Absolutely wonderful.
            There's something about her face and expression. . . a bit understated -- almost amused, like someone who has a secret. Whatever it is, it works!

Comment

Just beautiful, nice breasts and perfect buns.

Comment

Very pretty. Nice blue eyes and dimples! Beautiful outdoor shoot by Toby.

Comment

Very pretty girl

Really nice boobs and pretty eyes...
                  DJ

Comment

Alisha is very cute and since there seems to be a good chemistry between her and Sue-Ann I would definitely say yes to a more intimate sequel of this video.

Comment

Alisha is really spunky. And wasn't Sue Ann's appearance so cool in the video.

SF

Comment

Exceptional young woman. More please. I liked the interviewer as well :-).

Comment

Don't post often, but gotta echo comment by my Bro, djones. Versatile expressions, VERY sexy eyes and other warming charms. Looking forward to more shoots.

Comment

Mmmm. Tasty girl. And Sue-Ann seems to have the hots for her. Dare we wish for a T3 with these two?

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
                              Alisha is very cute and since there seems to be a good chemistry between her and Sue-Ann I would definitely say yes to a more intimate sequel of this video.
                              Yes, please!
                              Alisha says it's up to us whether she appears again, so let's give her a warm AW welcome!
                              Come back Alisha, come back!

Comment

Dimples has a hot little body. I'll join in Sue-Ann's chorus. Redux shoot, redux shoot!

Comment

A very fun shoot of a very cute girl. Good job Sue-ann on the interview........ Can't wait to see a Redux or IM shoot.

Comment

Alisha was a live wire in this video so sue-ann didn't really have to do much coaxing doing the interview. Nice girl, lovely skin, great bum. You see a lot of sue-ann here - and the mooning was a highlight. Sue-ann to horse rider Alisha: "Would you have sex on a horse?" Alisha: "A lot of people have asked me that...." They have? Really?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X