Penny looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penny looking spunky

Here's the lovely Penny looking like she wasn't expecting a camera to be there when she turned her head
    Attached Files

Hey! You sneaky buggers! I thought this was Penny Looking Spunky not Penny Caught Off Guard.

Comment

If looks could kill hehehe ...... Looks like Penny was very engrossed in what she was doing, A good catch....

Can't help notice another bottle of Mt Franklin..

Comment

It could be both! Cos you look spunky even when you are caught out!

Comment

I am agreeing with Millie on this one

Comment

Penny's top is super sexy, and I like the little smile...next time we'll aim for a cheesy grin Mt Franklin makes his cameo once again...

Comment

That's an evil little grin, that is. Makes me wonder what you are thinking. Maybe "They'll never know I'm not wearing underwear."

I can't believe we didn't already have a Spunky Penny thread. Here's to heaps of more pics to come.

Tank

Comment

I bet she was thinking I'm going to punch Verity's brains out if she doesn't stop pointing that camera at me...and I wonder if she knows I'm not wearing any undies.

Comment

Now we have a thread for Penny looking spunky, about time! Thanks Penny for the photos you've been putting up on other people's spunky threads, especially the ones of Verity and Susie to celebrate these great partners in crime.

Penny is looking super cool at her computer but no one can miss that smile creeping across her face. Caught off guard but I reckon you love it really Pen. And the point of these spunky threads is that you guys look spunky to us whatever the situation, even though you may not realise you're giving off spunkiness at the time.

More Penny behind the scenes photos when you have them please!

SF

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
                    Can't help notice another bottle of Mt Franklin..
                    If you looked even closer you would have noticed two bottles of Mt F.
                    also half of a Millie's Famous Friday muffin as well

Ooh by the way .. Penny you do look spunky in this shot ...Very Seriously Spunky

oncall

Comment

Penny Caught Off Guard looks spunkier than any five women who have had hours of preparation. (I am excluding AW staff and models from this statement of course.)

Have you guys thought of having Mt. Franklin install a water cooler?

BTW, I spy a mannequin in the background with a nice curvy ass--is that the AW Emergency Model.
                      Last edited by artlover; 25 November 2005, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry people, I just had to step in. Think of this image as damage control.

By the way, lovely Verity just popped in to tease us about the fact that she doesn't need to be here. What a weirdo, eh?

p
                        Attached Files

Comment

Whew!

Comment

Think of this image as damage control.
                            That image is like adding gas to a fire... only makes the flames bigger and hotter. Thanks Penny :-)

Comment

Penny, you look HOT!!!!

s

Comment

yeah, God. That's an awwwwesome picture. ...what are you doing tonight?

Comment

Alleyes, KNOWS, those are awesome eyes.

Comment

It should be strictly forbidden to look so cute Penny!

Comment

Whew!
                                      I feel I should elaborate: Whoa!

Comment

Penny, all I can say is, that picture is awesome. Hope we get more.

c

Comment

Penny, you look very hot in that pic, very alluring top you're wearing and boy is that hair colour of yours sexy!

Tell us if Verity pops her head in again, I wonder if she can stay away now she's left? Hehe, we'll see.

Comment

Whoa!

Your bright red hair turns me ON!

Could you bend forward just a little bit more...

Comment

Hey funky people,

Just thought I'd let you all know that amidst the chaos of organising naked ladies over christmas that, well, I'm running away. Yep, leaving the team to it for the next two weeks. You will all have to keep an eye on them because I don't know if they are going to be able to cope without me. I'm going back home to sunny Brisbane to live it up with friends and fam into the new year, possibly with a few too many mango daquaris. So spare a thought for the crew here at HQ and I'll see you all next year!

Merry whatever,

p

Comment

Not sure if the staff can not cope with out you but i can't

Have a lovely one Penelope I wish you all the very best and look forward to your return in the new year...

Comment

Penny,

I seem to remember that you are a big fan of Bruce Springsteen. I think he is awesome too. Two of his songs that may not be real popular but I love are: 1) Streets of Philidelphia and 2) Atlantic City.

I heard that Bruce wrote Streets of Philidelphia for people with AIDS. Was wondering what a few of your favorite songs are of Bruce's.

Alleyes

Comment

Hey there. i'm not sure if Penny is a big Bruce fan, but I am, so - Both the songs you mentioned are awesome. Asd for 'Philadelphia', it was written for the movie of the same name (Tom Hanks, Antonio Banderas) and is indeed about people suffering from Aids. It includes some of my favourite lyrics ever.

Other fave Bruce songs are - Born to Run; No Surrender; his cover of I'm on Fire; Bobby Jean; The River - hell, I could go on forever!

Comment

Found a penny picked it up, rest of the day I had good luck!

I hope your day goes well Penny.

Jerry

Comment

Hey all,

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Friday. This weekend I'm flying up to the Gold Coast for the Big Day Out - an awesome music festival which tours Oz once a year. All my dearest friends are going to be there and we're going to dance up a storm. I can't wait! It's going to go off like a frog in a sock. Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

p

p.s. here's a pic of Val and I. Ain't she purdy? Oh my god, look at my freckles! They have come back with a vengeance since I got sunburnt at New Years.
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Yer both purdy. I was just about to ask whether you plan to get in front of the camera again yourself. I don't think I've seen you since your GG set, which by the way was top notch!

Comment

Thanks Tex!

Glad you liked the GG I did with McKenzie. She is gorgeous. Kissing a girl is like the most delicious thing in the world.
                                                            I don't know about getting back in front of the camera? We'll see.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X