X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Vicky T

New IM: Vicky T
    Attached Files

Looking forward to this IM,this time next week, the beautiful Vicky in a superb setting.

tom

Comment

A really splendid IM, a beautiful girl in a superb location, the windows set at a right angle and the leather, wing backed armchair providing an ideal frame for the very lovely Vicky, add in an excellent camera position and we have IM that is a delight to view. Thankyou Vicky, looking forward to seeing you in your solo shoot.

tom

Comment

Another captivating IM from Vicky T. The quite passion and slow caress, is so delightful. I do agree, it was a perfect setting, bring in the natural light. Vicky T you are a beauty . Looking forward to more, esp. a solo shoot.
        Thank you!

Comment

A beautiful girl in a very nice IM, filmed from an excellent angle.

Comment

She looks so relaxed... I think I'll just leave this one running on a loop like modern art.

OH *Heck*! I think I finally figured it out..

Its the lack of audio... and I know many people have mentioned it before. How sometimes there was music but that had to stop.

Vicky, if you had to put music in your IM what would it be!?

Comment

I have been waiting for more of Vicky since her DIM with Courtney. Now I'm counting the days till we see her stills...

Comment

Vicky T all by herself is a stunner. Love her focus. We were in the armchair position to watch this IM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X