X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Fae & Odette (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Fae & Odette (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

Been looking forward to this one, apparently 'very Abby' so roll on Wednesday.

tom

Comment

Oops meant Monday, Wednesday for the video.

A splendid, passionate T3 shoot with two lovely ladies. Thank you for sharing with us, Fae and Odette, well done! and thank you to Toby and the team for yet more excellent photography.

Looking forward to the video

tom

Comment

How superbly arousing to see such sexual energy animating those voluptuous curves, that melding gorgeorus flesh! These girls like each other - watching breathless as they ate each other with passionate hunger made me so hungry (with no sweetie in the house) that I had to step out & slake my lust with a twelve course meal! Bravo, girls!

Comment

This is a great set, and the interviews are great, too. Fae and Odette come across as such interesting, funny and intelligent people.

g

Comment

Fae was just great, she's becoming one of my favorite models. Odette was fine as well. Keep it up !

Comment

One of the most passionate G/G videos ever.Odette seems to be really enjoying it,but I think I'd be pretty happy if Fae was rimming me too!

Comment

Both are just great
                Sulzer

Comment

hairy pits

Two beautiful natural girls. I love your hairy pits
                  Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X