X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Gala

Nude girl Gala
    Attached Files

So hot to see you playing with your ads, Gala! Hope we get to see you do so with another girl someday! Been livingng your shoots and adding some anal would be SOOO hot!! You rock!

Comment

Beautiful girl in a beautiful location. Another excellent shoot by Misha, I have loved her work behind the camera so far.

Comment

I love the small nipples. Great work Misha! Looking forward to seeing more.

Comment

Hey lovely memebers,

Just checking the shoot while preparing myself for tomorrow's shoot. I am flattered by your compliments

Please let me know if there are images you especially like so I might be able to keep making shoots you like watching

Kississs Misha

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
            Please let me know if there are images you especially like so I might be able to keep making shoots you like watching
            Hi Misha. I would love to see more soft posing in general, some recent shoots are too focused around explicit posing. If you could include somewhere around 20 photos each solo shoot of soft poses with the model completely naked in addition to the explicit posing I would be in heaven.

Comment

Almost every photos in this shoot are beautiful.

You maybe could add another kind of photo: One in which it feels like the girl isn't posing for the photo (ie: http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...lora_thais_195).

Comment

Hey lovely memebers,

Just checking the shoot while preparing myself for tomorrow's shoot. I am flattered by your compliments

Kississs Misha
                Dear Misha,

There are lots of lovely positions. Generally I would suggest two things. First, it's always nice when the model looks at the camera, so I would say that she should be looking directly at the camera in at least 75% of all shots.

Secondly, I think Abby Winters has far too many close up shots of the model's pussy, where the pussy is the only thing in the picture. I think that 3 or 4 shots like that are enough, and if there are more than 10 then it's too many. In some AW shoots there are 60-80 shots of nothing but the model's open pussy, and I think they are very boring. It is much nicer to see the whole girl, not just her pussy.

Other good shots are the model standing up, facing the camera and sideways and from behind with her looking over her shoulder. Also doggie position, but looking over her shoulder at the camera. If you search the tags "looking back" and "Kdoggie" you will see the sort of shot I mean.

I hope this helps.

Comment

I really enjoyed getting to know Gala - a very effective shoot providing a lot of background on her thoughts and feelings as well as her natural beauty and sensuousness.

Comment

I very much agree to the answers of trebor and redlabka. They wrote:

trebor: < If you could include somewhere around 20 photos each solo shoot of soft poses with the model completely naked in addition to the explicit posing I would be in heaven >
                    redlabka: < You maybe could add another kind of photo: one in wich it feels like the girl isn't posing for the photo (ie: http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...lora_thais_195 >.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X