X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Antonella F

Nude girl Antonella F
    Attached Files

Beautiful girl!! Really want to see what is under those panties!!

Comment

WOW!!! What an amazing body!!

Comment

Wow, what an interesting and unique outdoor shoot. Kudo's to new AW photographer Walter.

Antonella is an exquisite all natural beauty. Can't wait to see her video, and hopefully lots more of this pretty little lady.

Comment

Wow! What a talent! I once worked in an American summer camp and got all teary eyed when my cabin of girls learned to do this at the lowest of levels but to see it done so well, out doors in such a natural setting is a real treat!

Comment

Hello AW. I do hope this girl isn't just going to be another one shoot wonder. She is terrific. Love the Spanish; it's such a beautiful language. If there is one criticism it is that there weren't enough bum shots. I won't lie, I'm a bum guy (sorry, that wasn't meant to rhyme). Antonella clearly has such a gorgeous bum; why wouldn't it warrant a few more shots? I completely understand that opinions vary, but a bum like Antonella's deserves to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by verint View Post
              Hello AW. I do hope this girl isn't just going to be another one shoot wonder. She is terrific. Love the Spanish; it's such a beautiful language. If there is one criticism it is that there weren't enough bum shots. I won't lie, I'm a bum guy (sorry, that wasn't meant to rhyme). Antonella clearly has such a gorgeous bum; why wouldn't it warrant a few more shots? I completely understand that opinions vary, but a bum like Antonella's deserves to be seen.
              I also like it when a girl spreads her cheeks and we get a clear closeup of her anus.

Comment

Simply glorious! I'm at a loss for words, everything about her was stunning. Her nipples in particular are fantastic. Very sexy in the video watching her breasts bouncing and her stretching and arching her body while she masturbated.

Comment

She's really beautiful.

Comment

Hi everyone. I've just returned after 3 months absence, prior to which I've been an off and on member member of AW for many years. Seeing Antonella F reminds me of so many models gone by, whose charms bewitched me over and above the offerings of other sites. Here is a model whose physical charms surpass my wildest dreams and bring back so many memories of the models of yesteryear. I can't wait to see more of Antonella in the near future. Thank you AW for introducing us to her.

Comment

Just now I found by chance the great Antonella F in her amazing soloshoot in 2013. She is one of the most delightful young women I ever saw. It's a terrible pity Antonella after her Im in 2014 never came back to AW.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X