X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Crystal S & Daniella

New Double IM: Crystal S & Daniella
    Attached Files

A great shoot to do as always! I enjoyed no end! She was lovely! And was amazing to watch! Xxx

Comment

Great DIM with nice orgasms. Thanks girls.

Comment

Simply exquisite! Two-girl masturbation doesn't get much hotter than this. We've gotten to know lovably cute Crystal and her gorgeous body in several wonderful shoots, and she always projects a stirring air of fun and sexiness. This shoot is no exception as she undresses, shares sexy stories and discusses her body: "Most people that have seen my boobs are obsessed with them." (She speaks the truth!)

Daniella, in only her second shoot, is a revelation here. She looked so strikingly pretty in her solo and seemed a bit demure and quiet in that one. It is thrilling to watch her let loose as she touches her beautiful pussy. Both girls get really worked up as they stroke and the orgasm announcements are breathtaking. Crystal goes first with an erotic moan, which pushes Daniella over the edge into heart-stopping orgasmic ecstasy, writhing and panting as pleasure washes all over her. Crystal watches intently and is duly impressed with her partner's efforts, which leave Daniella almost unable to speak. The face closeup video captures their pleasure in even more stunning detail. Lovely.

We know there will soon be lots more Crystal to enjoy, but I dearly hope Daniella gets more chances to share her luscious beauty and sexuality with her adoring new fans!
        Last edited by massfan3; 5 December 2011, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Talk about Ice Cream with 2 cherries on top. Crystal S and Daniella were the hottest Double IM I have seen in months. Now I love all double Ims girls so don't be getting down on yourselves. However, Crystal S and Daniella hit the E ticket with me. AW needs to do more close-up vids w/ double IMs as they give a completely different perspective to the main Double IM. Please allow Daniella an opportunity to do the solo IM and as many girl-girl shoots as she can handle. If Crystal S wants she can watch Daniella with me I would be more than happy to share that amazing experience. Looking forward

Comment

I agree! One of the hottest DIMs ever - and I love DIMs!

Comment

Thanks to these lovely beauties. I wish Daniella did more intimate moments.

Comment

Aww

Thanks guys!

It has been a while since my last visit! but it's lovely to come back to wonderful comments like this so thank you so much!!

Daniella was wonderful!!!

xxx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X