• Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Anahi & Maylin

Attached Files

Pretty much what I expected

Originally posted by Frans View Post
    Great shoot if you are averse to seeing cunnilingus because it was nonexistent in this film. Lots of masturbation and awkward tribbing. Best part is the tag line of someone sitting on someones face, and tongue deep inside etc....Never happened. Shame because I would have really enjoyed seeing these real body type girls having sex.

Comment

Why isn't Maylin fully naked in this video?!

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
        Why isn't Maylin fully naked in this video?!
        No idea, but the important parts where visible.. the parts Anahi focused on

I do like Maylin's after shoot notes, she clearly likes big boobs.. as is confirmed in the after shoot vid . Must have been her lucky day, heh.

Honunet, the face-sitting you refer to is in the stills. Not so much in the vid, which is more tribbing/finger focused. More oral in vid is always nice, but different people have sex in different ways I suppose.

Comment

What a lovely shoot! The chemistry between these two was great. Thanks ladies for sharing some great orgasms - not to mention the tribbing and squirting! Loved the way Anahi anoints herself with Maylin's pussy juice!

凧ちゃん

Comment

The lovely thing about sex at abbywinters is we let the ladies do what feels natural to them at the time - we function on real passion and real emotions we don't stage things or insist that they have sex in a way that doesn't feel natural to them. We do not record the video and take the pictures at the same time so it is not unheard of for the ladies instincts to take them in a different direction the second time they make love. The ladies had a great connection and it was an honer being in a room while they got to know one another and shared such an intimate experience with us on camera - thanks ladies.

Comment

So great that you enjoyed our shoot! It was so fun and it was my first one, too! So I felt a little nervous but then, with the beautiful Maylin being so nice with me all the time, it becames amazing. In the set we really did the things that we like in this moment. Hope you like it and I hope you gave me a nice welcome to AbbyWinters! ♥

Comment

This shoot is absolutely amazing! The girls are so beautiful with their lush curves and cute faces, and they were clearly on exactly the same page in everything sexual. They communicated so nicely to ensure that their partner got just what she needed, and the intense, moaning multiple orgasms tell the tale. They often look directly into each other's eyes and hold hands when they cum, providing a steamy, romantic undercurrent to the proceedings. Watching the shoot, it makes me very happy that these two beauties got to share this special encounter.

Maylin clearly fell in love with Anahi's extraordinary boobs, and its wonderful to live vicariously through her as she lovingly cuddles, squeezes, kisses, licks and sucks them, and Anahi seems to really enjoy it, by her bright smiles. Maylin's body is super-cute as well, and it's lovely to see her pigtails frame her pretty face while she's having fun. Looking forward to more from both girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X