• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Pennylaine

New Model: Pennylaine
    Attached Files

Lovely soft curves...mmm...

Comment

I totally agree,soft sexy curves MMMMmmmmmmmmmand a great smile to top it all off

Comment

I just rejoined the site today after being away for a while and the first girl I downloaded was Pennylaine.

Absolutely gorgeous. Rejoining has already been worth it. Thank you Pennylaine.

Comment

Pennylaine u r absolutely gorgeous and that wonderful tasty softness is absolutely yummmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy ,so natural and beautiful.

Comment

A splendid debut imageset from the luscious Pennylaine upon which my congratulations are due. There is a deliciously sumptuous plush aura to the set as Pennylaine reclines amidst the rich dark hues of the beanbags, cushions and polished floor, the distressed look of the white wall providing for a fine foil that serves to accentuate the former and the delectable beauteousness of Pennylaine. Jacki as is customary eloquently captures and presents this in a set comprising splendidly composed and lit photographs that are a delight to view. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Pennylaine who has been most delightfully in mine eyes and with the video will be "in my ears and in my eyes"

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=12&shoot=9177

tom

Comment

I agree with everyone; soft curves, luscious, gorgeous and very sexy.

Comment

Bravo Pennylaine, you are a beauty! Lot's to love with Pennylaine, with her pretty dark eyes, lovely soft skin, and a great smile. I now look forward to that video.
                I especially loved all the pretty hair, on her head and down South.

Comment

Fantastic! I love new model days! And Pennylaine is a stunner! The eyes, the hair, the curves! And a radiant smile! Thanks for doing the shoot!

Comment

brighter than the sunny day here ,hope you can come back many timeswhat a cutey MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Pennylaine is pretty and 'cute as a button' quoting Sue-Ann.

Comment

Indeed "Pennylaine (sic) is in my ears and in my eyes" in this delightful debut video where the deliciously softly spoken Pennylaine tells of her sporting prowess and the favourite parts of her body, for me, my favourite part ofher, isall. A delight to watch and listen to with many fine scenes as when Pennylaine drapes her long tresses that so elegantly frame her beauteous countenance over her breasts, delicately twirling then as she does so. My thanks to Patience, the team and Pennylaine who writes "Hope you like it!!", no fears to be had an that account, I hope it is not too long before she once again graces our screens.

tom

Comment

Pennylaine is indeed cute and an excellent example of why I joined this site in the first place. Great job!

Comment

Love the video - really cool

Comment

These new gorgeous babe is awesome ! What a beauty ! I hope to see her many times.

Comment

I like all Pennylaine's reasons for doing modelling for AW - she like new things, doing something different, this being her first time naked in front of a camera. Liked her beautiful raven hair, her dark eyes and her untamed bush. Not much surprise to me her favourite part of her body is her 'backside' because she does have some spectacular curves. Interesting when she talks about why the second favourite part of her body is her 'box'. Lottie: "What do you have to do to feel those sensations [that guys miss out on] ?" Pennylaine: "Rub really fast!"

BTW, the video definitely sounds like it's Lottie doing the interviewing....

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post

BTW, the video definitely sounds like it's Lottie doing the interviewing....
                                  Aye, I had a wee re-listen and would agree definitely Lottiesque tones so I'll make recompense "My thanks to Lottie..."

tom

Comment

I loved the song of the same name but I love Pennylaine more. Her video was much too short and I hope that she will return and make many more videos and photographs. Her uniquely pretty face is rare.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X