Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The STD Project - Let's edumacate ourselves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The STD Project - Let's edumacate ourselves!

Hey all! As many of you may not know, I'm a bit of a nerd for human reproductive biology (and everything that goes along with it). I was once jokingly referred to as the resident STD-expert at abbywinters HQ.

Interesting, despite a relatively-prolific sex life, I've never had anything more "worrying" than a yeast infection but I've always taken it upon myself to read up thoroughly on any and all health implications of unprotected sex. I think sexual health is a very stigmatized topic, and I heartily support anyone who tries to educate people about it.

I also know that the internet is a very confusing, scare-mongering and misinforming place when you have questions about your sexual health, so I wanted to share this website as a resource for models and members alike.

I guess I'm not really starting a conversation or anything here, so I'm really not sure where this post falls in forum rules - so Frans, please let me know if this is not the place!

I'm all for it. Especially as having STD discussion stigmatised makes it kind of easier for people to pretend it doesn't exist, and that's how all sorts of irresponsible behaviour gets engaged in. I've certainly recently reminded myself of the crap that's out there, and how easy it is to catch. Condoms for oral sex, too, people! *shudder*

Comment

OT HI IMMIE!!!!!

staggering in,
      dancer

Comment

Ohmigod, dancer! So great to hear from you.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X