Upcoming video..Girls 101 "Should I treat her mean to keep her keen?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming video..Girls 101 "Should I treat her mean to keep her keen?"

Re this upcoming AW education video. I don't even know what the title even means! But in any case, I'd think you'd be a real jerk to be mean to your girlfriend (or an girl) for any reason.

I have to agree with Laktor 1000% on that. The concept of deliberately being mean to the one you love the most merely as a method of keeping her keen seems quite pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
      I have to agree with Laktor 1000% on that. The concept of deliberately being mean to the one you love the most merely as a method of keeping her keen seems quite pointless.
      But what the heck does "keeping her keen" mean? And how would being mean do that?????

And girls, if a guy is mean to you, YOU would be the idiot to stay keen to him!
      Last edited by laktor; 20 April 2013, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Yeah, seems like a high school-ish or immature question to me.

Comment

Found an article on this particular expression and apparently being "mean" in this context is for the guy to play hard to get by doing things like ignoring texts or making excuses, such as being busy, so as not to seem too easy to get. I don't really like these type of games...they are childish....but I wouldn't go so far as to use the word "mean" to refer to this type of behavior.

Comment

Surprised you had not heard that saying before.... "Treat em mean, keep em keen." is a reasonably well known expression down under at least....
            I do like someones adaptation to it on facebook....
            "Treat em mean, keep em keen." Treat me mean, and you can go fuck yourself.
            haha

Although... there has been many models on here that have a self confessed liking to bad boys... So I suppose it could be something similar.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X