Clear All

New Model: Leona

New Model: Leona
    Attached Files

Leona looks so lithe and beautiful, waiting excitedly

Comment

Leona in a reflective mood.wow she is a beautiful woman

Comment

Poor Leona! According to Audrey, her 'mass of pubic hair' has never been touched! How can that have happened to such a pretty girl?

Comment

Once more I find myself in hearty agreement with Audrey "Leona is just one more reason why abbywinters.com does it best!", a beautiful fun, yet sexy imageset. The vibrant starkness of the red and white background provides for a fine backdrop, as is the lush verdancy framed by the window against which Leona's beauty and ebullient personality with her sparkling eyes and glorious smile is 'showcased' by Jacki with her customary virtuosity. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Leona, to whom also my congratulations on a splendid debut set.

tom

Comment

There's a lot to like with Leona! She's a lovely woman for sure. She and Jacki have produced a wonderful debut.

Comment

Something tells me Leona likes to be kissed. I mean that in a good way. She seems gushy aand sweet.

Comment

Leona ,relaxed and beautiful hope you can come back and share again and again

Comment

I was in agreement with Audrey with regard to the imageset and I'm pleased to write that once agAin that happy situation obtains for she raves " [...]jiggly in all the right places as she juggles...". This is splendid fun video in which Leona proves to be delightfully loquacious and relaxed in conversation with Patience, who admirably captures Leona's beauty and the jiggling juggling. The scenes shot from below, firstly when Leona is sitting on the chair chatting and later the splendid close-ups of Leona juggling are of particular delight in a video full of such joys. My thanks to Patience, the team and Leona, may there be more in the vaults.

tom

Comment

Another pretty young Irish woman. What fun watching the movement when Leona juggles . Does she have any more friends to bring along to Abbey, I wonder?

Comment

Pretty natural girl.

Comment

Awesome bush! amazing areola

Comment

Leona's a delight. Impressive bush, one of a few to rival Valerie's. Is she the first time we've had a juggler at AW? Audrey on the rave mentions Leona's "lilting accent" - and I'm confident to say Aussies in general are charmed by an Irish accent like Leona's. I'm going to really miss these type of interviews with OS backpackers chatting about travelling to Queensland etc etc. Leona about her road trip to Canberra: "....that's what Australia's about - funny names" - I wonder if she stopped at Bong Bong along the way?
                          Last edited by flatspin; 25 June 2010, 02:34 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X