New Model: Clemence

New Model: Clemence
    Attached Files

newbie Clemence

A comment-worthy model Clemence ,lithe and cute and all things inbetween

Comment

video is wonderful in showing Clemence assets off :

Comment

Very sexy woman. Something about her ...

Comment

Sexy indeed, and such great and refreshing things to say. x

Comment

This was an awesome video. I loved the model's personality but what I loved most was the questions and brilliant answers. You really got to know her. This type of communication that made AW unique and great, and what has been sadly missing for the most part in videos over the last year or more. Please, please try to put more effort into drawing out the model's personality like this in future videos. Thank you and I hope she does many more.

Comment

Who said the move to Amsterdam would mean the end of long video interviews (in English)? Actually, I (wrongly) did think this really would be the case. Clemence's was something of a classic interview - she was loquacious, audacious and vivacious. The strips of paper with 'things to ask/do' drawn out of a hat go back to at least Matilda times .... so it's an oldie but a goodie .... anyway Clemence was a good sport. Clemence:"this is getting really fun." She's sexy, has nice "small but my own" boobs and I love her "happy in the wind" knickerlessness.

Comment

She's a very intelligent, articulate and interesting woman. I can't help feeling that the interview was a bit of a missed opportunity. She told us a lot about herself without actually telling us anything much at all. She mentions in her handwritten bio that she has two children: does she have a husband or partner? She says she'd done a lot of modellng: is that the way she earns her living? If not, what does she do? On the other hand, if she's a full time nude model, it would be very interesting to hear about what she thinks of the industry, what sorts of modelling she actually does.

I'm not saying the reminiscences of sexual encounters weren't interesting, but it would have been good to find out a bit about her as a whole person.

Comment

Very nice woman with a great personality.

Comment

Outstanding video! Clemence, told us a lot about herself in a short time. What a beautiful perspective and outlook she has.
                    From when she talks about sex as exchanging love and a trading with your partner. To witnessing a tornado in a Texas trailer park, and ball lightning!

"A dirty SMS in the morning, is an orgasm in the evening" - Clemence

Comment

I just watched this video,what a beautiful woman

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X