X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 349

New Backstage: 349

Video News Letter Chloe B

Patience: It's been a while since I have worked with the wonderful Chloe B and I have missed her. She was amazing today for the vnl - needed mostly only 1 take all round and the train Melbourne passengers even got a nice surprise from Chloe B!

Lea & Leah IM

Jacki: I loved this blonde/brunette combo of Leah and Lea. The girls were of similar size and shape and both with that adorable apple cheek cuteness! They seemed to take a liking to each other too which is always fabulous!

Lee: I wanna see a GGT3. Lea and Leah (that's confusing) were just itching to get into each other. They restrained themselves today and their position of looking directly at each other while cumming only heightened the tension.

Amber: These chicks looked soooo cute together, being around the same size and complimenting each others differences. Look carefully and you'll see a cool shadow puppet to show our presence in the room!

Annalisa & Blaire GGT3

Patience: We had an interesting Girl-Girl today. Firstly, Blaire and Annalisa totally took us by surprise in the beginning, taking it upon themselves to start straight away (when we were just setting up), then young Annalise startled us again and decided to do a great Pee shoot. Oh, and the sex was amazing!

Lee: A tier 3 in a shower and a bath and a little toilet action! It was great to see Annalisa back at abbywinters.com (it had been a while) and Blaire is fast becoming a faithful on the tier 3 circuit. Heaps of backstage video today too so i think this one is going to be entertaining!

Jacki: So I've popped my T3 cherry as a shooter! What a scary/exciting experience that was. I had two awesome models to work with which was half the battle gone. The lovely Annalisa and Blaire were very patient and very hot. We had them do their T3 in a shower...and the steam from the water wasn't nearly as sexy as the steam from the girls!

Larissa M & Zasha IM

Lee: This pair are quite contrasting - Zasha with her beautiful brown skin, almond eyes and petite size, Larissa M with her pale skin, blue eyes and tall slender body. The one thing both girls have in common is sexual energy and they both complemented each other in this shoot.

Zasha was really nervous before the shoot and I was alittle worried for her, however she totally relaxed into the enjoyable day that IM's are. She and Larissa were just so cute together.
    Attached Files

The Video News letters were super cool....
    Can they be made available from the vaults for our viewing pleasure... Even as a "Day in history" on the main page.... Would love to see them again.... and would be a great why for new members to be introduced to the back catalog...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X