X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Janee & Sasha M

Lesbian Sex: Janee & Sasha M
    Attached Files

This looks electric, from what I've seen.

Comment

good to see more of Sasha M! great shoot!

Comment

Oooo this shoot is out. That was actually my first with AbbyWinters!

Comment

I'm becoming a big fan of yours, Sasha. You have a real ass-kicking prettiness about you...meaning, you're really cute and have nice features, but you also have a very appealing sharpness in your look. The dark eyes and eyebrows on a perfect face make for something really gorgeous. Yours is certainly no "washed out" beauty. Abby seems to be a great forum for your talents, because without much makeup you retain almost all that incredible beauty while being able to present a certain cuteness. In your formal madeup shots, you are almost unattainable, beautiful and fierce (although I LOVE those pics).

I must say your first solo is taking FOREVER to get here...still days away.

Comment

This is a very sweet video for cute, playful Sasha and elegantly pretty Janee. I love how nicely they communicated throughout the video, telling each other just what to do with their fingers and tongue to get the best results. I loved how polite they were! "Just pump your fingers a little more please...There, exactly...that's perfect, thank you so much!" Sasha sighs. It was clear they both really cared deeply about making their partner feel good.

Izzy and Misha did a great job filming the action. The buildup to Sasha's first orgasm was amazing, alternating from shots between Sasha's thighs with a nice view of Janee smiling about all things she was doing to her pretty pussy, to great angles on Sasha's flushed, moaning face and gorgeous breasts as she cums. The nice mix of angles continued when it was Janee's turn to receive, as Sasha's eyes sparkle when she sees Janee squirt. Another nice installment on AW's recent run of super-sexy shoots with beautiful girls! Bonus: I love that they do the before interviews naked! It shows how comfortable they are in Abbyland.
            Last edited by massfan3; 25 May 2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I actually saw Sasha in her capacity as Sasha Mizaree in some new vids with Mistress T. Very hot stuff. Very different from AW. But just goes to prove this lady's versatility.

Comment

Originally posted by raiedefesse View Post
                I actually saw Sasha in her capacity as Sasha Mizaree in some new vids with Mistress T. Very hot stuff. Very different from AW. But just goes to prove this lady's versatility.
                Sasha's clip store is full of variety that shows her versatility, she is quite the actress, she can be an innocent girl next door in one video, to a scary femme fatale in the next and looks completely convincing in any role

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X