Aw education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw education

If I could ever educate anyone on this site, it would be about jealousy. Its such a boring destructive thing in any relationship. In the gym I go to 6 days a week, theres a couple who are very unusual. They are both fuckin gorgeous, but the guy is so sickly jealous when the rest of us talk to her. It is so sad. He has nothing to fear, noone will ever take that girl away from him, but the poor guy is so insecure.

Every relationship is not more than what the strongest partner puts into it. If one partner thinks any person can take his partner, he is a fuckwit. If you think anyone can take your partner, you are an idiot!

Jealousy is plain stupid, there is no reason for it, no reason more than your insecurities. Is that how you want to live your life? Your life to be govern by your silly insecurities?

Cheers
    Steve

I hear what you are saying Steve, with my GFs line of work she is always talking to guys that want to have her for their own, but at the end of the day she loves me, and I think when it comes down to it I want her to be as happy as she can be, with me or someone else, as long as she is as happy as possible, so jelousy is never an issue, I am never afriad of losing her to someone she might like more, I would actually be happy for her

Comment

Omg Timbo, I fkn love you man! You make me so happy, Us men need to be more secure in our relationships. Too many people waste their whole lifes beeing scared of loosing their partners, when they should be happy they have what they have. Another girl in the gym just broke up with her lover cause she couldnt stand the txt from his friends, who happened to be girls. So sad. When u think about it, the jealous fuckwits could be the happiest cunts in universe if they didnt were so insecure. Now they have noone.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X