X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Evette

New Model: Evette
    Attached Files

Look at all that long dark hair; Evette is a real find!

Comment

I am looking forward to Evette, very pretty and lovely long flowing dark brown hair. Plus she looks great in that revealing green top.

Comment

She reminds me of Jacki, which is really good. Beautiful long hair, and a promising body. Something to look forward to with great expectations.

Comment

There is only one and can only ever be one Matilda but Evette does reminds me of her. Of course that is not a bad thing at all.

Comment

Beautiful- lovely long dark hair, a beautiful smile, and that green top revealing just a little of a lovely body...

Comment

a colorful beautiful Evette looking better than good

Comment

Evette sure had some hot insertion photos, gotta luv her!

Comment

Evette seems to be deeply in love with Audrey Hepburn - what a sweet old-fashioned girl. She's lovely - lots of beautiful hair and a warm smile. I hope it's not considered indelicate to mention it but she also has a lovely pussy - thick hair (there too) moist and a most emphatic shape. She and Katy might be nice together (in case Suzie's listening)

Comment

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Comment

evette, hello! all those beautiful colors surrounding you, a good sign of a sensual woman....

can't wait to see your work.

dancer

Comment

Wow, just beautiful. I think Evette must be very popular in life, she has everything you could hope for. Beautiful long wavy hair, a devastating smile, full bush( a delight for me), nice breasts, is there more words to be used to describe her? I still think her face is a mix between Matilda & Jacki. I beleive I'm dreaming, please don't wake me up.

Frans, you're a very lucky person. She sure knows how to use that toy of yours.

Hope we get a lot more of Evette. Btw Toby, I think you outdone yourself on this shoot.

in french we spell it Yvette
                        Last edited by casgrain; 8 March 2007, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Evette's smile could light an entire room, so pretty and radiant You're right casgrain, Evette does remind me of Matilda as well. I liked one of the last pics, where's she's laughing.. so joyfull

Good thing she had fun with the toy I send, that's what it's for ;-) Did notice she sorta used it as a mirror in one pic, should work since she made it nice and shiny prior to that, heh
                          Last edited by Frans; 9 March 2007, 08:01 PM.

Comment

more Evette

Definitely need to see more of Evette. Maybe she could find other places for that fancy dildo. Intimate would be nice.

CAW

Comment

Wow, Evette is very cute!

Great toy you picked FransAW!

Comment

Evette is to put it simply wonderful, amazing and any other superlative you can think of. Her long dark curly hair, pretty eyes, sweet smile, great breasts and curvy figure and bush of pubic hair. This lovely girl is captivating and alluring enough in the pictures. How will I deal with the videos?

Thanks to the gorgeous Evette, hope we might see more of you at AW.

SF

Comment

Yes, Evette, please come back and do more.

Comment

Like the Mary Tyler Moore theme "she can turn the world on with her smile"

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                      There is only one and can only ever be one Matilda but Evette does reminds me of her. Of course that is not a bad thing at all.
                                      Originally posted by casgrain
                                      I still think her face is a mix between Matilda & Jacki.
                                      Originally posted by fransAW
                                      Evette does remind me of Matilda as well
                                      Can I make that a 4th. I thought this before reading other members comments, though I think it's less a matter of a strong physical resemblance, and more a matter of a certain glint in Evette's eye and a naughty grin

Cool dildo, Frans. In the days when people used to try to find evidence of Abby's appearance in the pics this would have been a doozy of a set. Of course we know what Toby looks like, but it's still interesting to see her - or more accurately the camera - reflected in the silvery toy!

I have to big up the spread-legs while-still-in-knickers shots. I think such images are kind of hot...

Also, apart from her great camera-presence and happy-naughtiness and of course wonderful head hair, I have to add a note of enchantment with the curliness of Evette's pubes

Comment

Boy, that dildo goes in pretty far. I wonder if any girls worry that they may push a dildo in too far and won't be able to get it out? It's certainly possible, isn't it?

Comment

This gorgeous brunette has done a T3 with Chanise. I am so happy today. How long she has been on my wishlist I don't know but given the sensuality she has shown in her other shoots I think it is highly likely this is going to be awesome. Thank you AW team and Evette I am so glad you have stuck around as your shoots are really wonderful and so sexy and you infuse a little of your personality into each of them;

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X