• Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Suyai & Zaira

Video masturbation: Suyai & Zaira
    Attached Files

Cancer + Cancer
    best combination ever, haha!

Comment

The passion between Suyai and Zaira is great. Are they a real life couple? Could they do a girl-girl shoot together?

The location looks strange. Where has it been shot?
      I think that the shoot could have been even better if the camera had been a bit closer to the models.

Comment

These two are adorable, and the God's-eye camera angle is an intriguing way to watch them kiss and suck each other's nipples while they masturbate. We know from their solos that they both have incredible bodies with pretty pussies, so it's lovely to see them touch themselves. It's so cute how they keep their socks on, with their panties discarded in a little pile at Zaira's feet. Nice post-orgasm kisses and cuddles, too.

I think they may be in a real-life relationship...they refer to themselves as a couple in the handwritten notes. Not sure if the contract shooters around the world can shoot girl-girl, but I have a feeling these two would be up for it!
        Last edited by massfan3; 27 November 2013, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Think artistically and passion wise this was a great IM, the girls looked great. I agree with redlabka that the camera could have been a little closer and still got the amazing effect.
          The sound quality unfortunately was badly affected by the very cool location.
          Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 29 November 2013, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Really enjoyed this shoot.

Comment

these two are my favorite thing on the site right now and if we ever get a girl-girl from them i'm going to lose it. real couples own

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X