X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Dahlia comes back...

New Redux: Dahlia comes back...
    Attached Files

Dahlia, always so adorable, cute, sexy, and oh so cheeky!

Masie, thank you, you're the best!

Comment

Dahlia is soooo Cool!! I love her blue eyes and red hair! She is so real and just watching her makes me smile! I want the hole video as screensaver! Is that possible?
      Looking forward to accidentally see you in the park!

Lots of kissis from Misha

Comment

I love the colours in this set they are just stunning and with some one as beautiful as Dahlia all I had to do was remember to hold the camera straight. xx

Comment

Awwww, thank you lovelies.... Yeah, the colours are just gorgeous, the day was lovely and I'm as always overlycoloured in my clothing. My face on pretty much all of the photos reflects constanly giggling Masie behind the camera. Awesome day and a lot a lot a lot of running around the lovely city. Great shoot, yay!!!

Comment

You've got pretty colored clothes Dahlia, nothing wrong with that Esp. not in autumn or winter, keeps the world cheery and pretty. Was it cold to shoot or did Masie get you warmed up with all the laughing? Don't fall of tree-trunk's though, that's indeed not elegant

Heh, somebody added a tag that this must have been shot in 'Fondle park'.. very apt way to name it, heh.

Quite brave, masturbating a that library, LOTS of people in there usually

Was it really that windy outside or was the mic acting up for the video? I thought you had special mic covers to keep the wind out, mostly anyway? Turning up the volume solved the problem, but was wondering if was one of those coldish autumn days. All other people in the vid had proper coats on :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Quite brave, masturbating a that library, LOTS of people in there usually
              I like how the sexiest little troublemakers in Amsterdam make their exit from the library. Dahlia, impishly flashing titties in the glass walled lift.

Comment

Dahlia looks so gorgeous in this shoot, so many beautiful photos of her.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X