Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: New Girl/Boy: Ollie R & Sasha R (Hardcore)

  1. #1
    All Powerful Controller
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Luxembourg, the green heart of Europe
    Posts
    11,143

    New Girl/Boy: Ollie R & Sasha R (Hardcore)

    New Girl/Boy: Ollie R & Sasha R (Hardcore)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    705
    There is no link to download the XL imageset.

  3. #3
    AW Model AW chatterbox kylie_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    There is no link to download the XL imageset.
    We're having some issues. Please see the explanation.

  4. #4
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    37
    Very hot stills and preview video! Can't wait to see this one!

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1

    Awesome

    Agree with illu45, extremely hot stuff

  6. #6
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie_h View Post
    We're having some issues. Please see the explanation.
    So there will be an XL imageset at some point in the future then?

  7. #7
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    40
    I think this imageset may be a first for AW. And very nice too! Thanks very much and please keep these GBs coming!

  8. #8
    AW Staff masie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,058
    Hey Shoopey great that you liked the picture set. You said it might be a first for aw, please can you try and explain what was different that you liked about this shoot so that we can look at getting that element into the next one.

  9. #9
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    40
    Sorry Masie I was referring to the anal sex. It's nice to se it done tastefully the AW way without the roughness we see in the mainstream..

  10. #10
    AW Staff masie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,058
    Good to know - you'd think more people would promote GENTLE anal sex not everyone can be into pain.

  11. #11
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    361
    what happened to this shoot? says page not found

  12. #12
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,968
    Quote Originally Posted by mabiririzi View Post
    what happened to this shoot? says page not found
    Works for me, try again to make sure?

  13. #13
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    42

    XL Images

    Any word on when the XL images will be coming through? There is nothing about this on the other link either. Great shoot by the way I would just like to view the images in XL!

  14. #14
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,968
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibalhorn View Post
    Any word on when the XL images will be coming through? There is nothing about this on the other link either. Great shoot by the way I would just like to view the images in XL!
    Hi, the missing XL pics for this specific shoot have nothing to do with the zip-file problem some other shoots have. I have asked HQ photographers if there is an XL set for this shoot and when it will be attached.

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by masie View Post
    Good to know - you'd think more people would promote GENTLE anal sex not everyone can be into pain.
    I agree that it's tastefully done, but anal, then vaginal penetration? There's a recipe for an infection if there's no washing in between...

  16. #16
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by marvinmolar4 View Post
    I agree that it's tastefully done, but anal, then vaginal penetration? There's a recipe for an infection if there's no washing in between...
    I noticed that too, but didn't comment. That was in the video. In the stills it looks like one step worse (if that's possible), and it's straight from the anus to the mouth without washing, and in fact the shoot is tagged (by a staffer) "ass to mouth".

    A couple of years ago if anyone had told me that I'd see an Abby Winters shoot tagged "ass to mouth", I wouldn't have believed it. But now, considering how far down the road the site had already gone to the world of hardcore mainstream exploitative porn, I wasn't really terribly surprised. Couldn't help being a bit disappointed though.

    Of course, we'll now no doubt hear all the protestations about how it was tastefully and lovingly done of the real-life couple's own free will. But none of that makes it any less objectionable.
    Last edited by JacksonP49; 23rd November 2012 at 01:51 AM.

  17. #17
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonP49 View Post
    I noticed that too, but didn't comment. That was in the video. In the stills it looks like one step worse (if that's possible), and it's straight from the anus to the mouth without washing, and in fact the shoot is tagged (by a staffer) "ass to mouth".

    A couple of years ago if anyone had told me that I'd see an Abby Winters shoot tagged "ass to mouth", I wouldn't have believed it. But now, considering how far down the road the site had already gone to the world of hardcore mainstream exploitative porn, I wasn't really terribly surprised. Couldn't help being a bit disappointed though.

    Of course, we'll now no doubt hear all the protestations about how it was tastefully and lovingly done of the real-life couple's own free will. But none of that makes it any less objectionable.
    Oh no ass to vaginal and ass to mouth makes me cringe just the idea of it...
    I could never do that... Maybe she likes it, different strokes for different folks, I guess abby winters don't know if something is popular until they try it? If it doesnt go down well they won't do it again...

  18. #18
    AW Model AW chatterbox kylie_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonP49 View Post
    I noticed that too, but didn't comment. That was in the video. In the stills it looks like one step worse (if that's possible), and it's straight from the anus to the mouth without washing, and in fact the shoot is tagged (by a staffer) "ass to mouth".
    Far as I can see, this tag only has two "votes", thus is was tagged by a member. Staff tags I can see are: anal, asian, girl-boy, squirting, stills by masie, video by beth k, video by masie

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonP49 View Post
    Of course, we'll now no doubt hear all the protestations about how it was tastefully and lovingly done of the real-life couple's own free will. But none of that makes it any less objectionable.
    Tasteful and loving aside. It would be tactless of the shooters to interrupt the couple and say, "Ew! Can you guys not do that?! Stop it." Then expect the shoot to continue without the couple faltering. As you can imagine, the shooters only have so much control over what the models choose to do and interrupting someone mid-coitus is an only-in-emergencies situation.

  19. #19
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,968
    For some reason 'tasteful' and 'ass to anything' doesn't go together all that well in my mind ??

  20. #20
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie_h View Post
    Far as I can see, this tag only has two "votes", thus is was tagged by a member. Staff tags I can see are: anal, asian, girl-boy, squirting, stills by masie, video by beth k, video by masie
    The tag is certainly there when I look at the page, and it's been there since the shoot first appeared. When I said it was a staff tag, I of course didn't know for certain, but I thought it probably was staff because it was there so early on. Member tags usually appear later.


    Quote Originally Posted by kylie_h View Post
    Tasteful and loving aside. It would be tactless of the shooters to interrupt the couple and say, "Ew! Can you guys not do that?! Stop it." Then expect the shoot to continue without the couple faltering. As you can imagine, the shooters only have so much control over what the models choose to do and interrupting someone mid-coitus is an only-in-emergencies situation.
    I suppose I'd say two things about that. First, I doubt that the couple goes into the shoot without discussing between themselves, before the shoot, what they might do in it, so they could be asked by the shooter before they start. Second, in the stills, the shooter often gives directions about where to move and getting things into the light and so on (or so I believe; I've never seen a shoot being shot for Abby Winters), and it wouldn't be that much more to suggest that something like that was perhaps not the sort of thing wanted on the site. Another thing is that if I'm right and it is a staff tag, then that amounts to Abby Winters actually promoting "ass to mouth" as a feature of the shoot.

    And I suppose one final thing is that the relevant parts of the stills and video could have been edited out, just as AW has edited out, or concealed, other things, like tattoos.

  21. #21
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    For some reason 'tasteful' and 'ass to anything' doesn't go together all that well in my mind ??
    I think for once we may actually agree about something, Frans.

  22. #22
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On the outside.........
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonP49 View Post
    I noticed that too, but didn't comment. That was in the video. In the stills it looks like one step worse (if that's possible), and it's straight from the anus to the mouth without washing, and in fact the shoot is tagged (by a staffer) "ass to mouth".

    A couple of years ago if anyone had told me that I'd see an Abby Winters shoot tagged "ass to mouth", I wouldn't have believed it. But now, considering how far down the road the site had already gone to the world of hardcore mainstream exploitative porn, I wasn't really terribly surprised. Couldn't help being a bit disappointed though.
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    Oh no ass to vaginal and ass to mouth makes me cringe just the idea of it...
    I could never do that... Maybe she likes it, different strokes for different folks, I guess abby winters don't know if something is popular until they try it? If it doesnt go down well they won't do it again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    For some reason 'tasteful' and 'ass to anything' doesn't go together all that well in my mind ??
    I'm VERY VERY concerned at the way this thread has developed. Things just seem to be going from bad to worse. The subject matter is awful and worse still, the use of language is truly terrible.

    I really cannot think of anything worse than a fella wanting to put his tool in anything as unsavoury as an Ass.

    I mean, for heavens sake everybody, would you really, really want to plunge your part (assuming you are in possession of said equipment of course) in to one of these:

    Name:  Ass.JPG
Views: 324
Size:  49.6 KB

    No of course not. I'd much rather insert mine in an ARSE:

    Name:  r_yale174.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  94.4 KB

    (image used for illustration purposes only, I'm not sure that Yale would let me )

    So please everyone, let's get this right. An Ass is a donkey like creature whereas an Arse (here on AW) can be a thing of beauty. For the correct pronunciation and intonation, please see:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e9Y0...feature=relmfu

    So glad to have got that off my chest

  23. #23
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by mikespume View Post
    I'm VERY VERY concerned at the way this thread has developed. Things just seem to be going from bad to worse. The subject matter is awful and worse still, the use of language is truly terrible.

    I really cannot think of anything worse than a fella wanting to put his tool in anything as unsavoury as an Ass.

    So please everyone, let's get this right. An Ass is a donkey like creature whereas an Arse (here on AW) can be a thing of beauty. For the correct pronunciation and intonation, please see:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e9Y0...feature=relmfu

    So glad to have got that off my chest
    Good point. I thought of writing "arse", but went with "ass" because that's the spelling in the tag. I knew it wouldn't be long before the purists appeared.

  24. #24
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,931
    Well.... That may depend on what continent your from... This seems to be another north American "adaptation" of English Also... I just see that my MS spell check thinks Arse is a typo/spelling mistake.

    http://oald8.oxfordlearnersdictionar...dictionary/ass

    We do seem to have got well off topic about talking about this shoot. But it has made it one of the most posted shoots just recently... haha

  25. #25
    AW Staff masie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,058
    To draw us back around to the shoot (and I personally think it is a wonderful honest depiction of the fun, raw sexual energy and love shared between this real life couple) I want to remind you what we as shooters set out to capture in a couples shoot. You are right that we do give some direction in terms of where the best light will be - eg try and stay to this end of the bed we will be able to see more, and we do shout out any technical problems along the way such as 'move your hair can't see' but other wise we want to witness what would happen if we weren't there.

    At the start of the shoot we tell our couple that we want to see how they make love in real life, other wise what is the point in hunting out real couples, any male female pairing can be told to shag in a certain style and way but whats so special about that. In my time before abbywinters I did a lot of boy girl porn work with total strangers and to blow my own trumpet a bit I am certain i could find scenes I have done with total strangers that look soft and tender but its fake its not real and although it would fit the mood 'expected' in an abby style shoot it will always lack because there is no depth in the eyes, no tiny in jokes and giggles at the start because theres no history there. One of my favourite things about shooting this shoot was the giggling and tickling and silliness that passed between them, anyone can fuck true love is having someone who you can joke with even during sex. Theres no embarrssment or need to show off how great they are in bed they are just being relaxed and themselves.

    The only things we tell our couple not to do is illegal stuff so no breath play, scatt, blood letting etc other than that we want to see what they do when alone and this is brill because every couple will be different but the shared tender looks will always remain the same and for me that loving undertone, even in the most extreme of sexual positions, is what makes these shoots special.
    Last edited by masie; 24th November 2012 at 06:21 PM.

  26. #26
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    705
    Still no XL imageset for this shoot?!

  27. #27
    AW Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Hey Guys and Girls,

    For those of you who don't know I am the Image Processor at abbywinters.com HQ. Unfortunately there are no XL size images available for this shoot.

    We had some issues with the large RAW set of images we shot, this meant we we're forced to use out backup (smaller) JPG image set which the camera also records. That issue has now been resolved so this should not happen again in the future.

    I am sure you'll all agree though, this is a very sexy shoot! Again apologies for the lack of XL images available, but i hope you can all still enjoy.


    Adam

  28. #28
    AW Model Still exploring lewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    56

    HIYA ITS LEWA!!!!!!!

    BEAUTIFUL COUPLEEEEEEEEE!!!!

  29. #29
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44
    I know, the love is palpable. Say, did this tempt you to take a partner with you to your next shoot, Lewa? Cause that would be amazing.

  30. #30
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    7,028
    For the record, I thought Sasha and Ollie made a really hot shoot. Certainly something for everyone's taste in there.
    The AW girl boy shoots are terrific!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.