Thread: cant contact support?

Unhappy cant contact support?

have had a billing query and need to contact billing support to sort it. have tried to send a request from the "get accounts support" page, but after filling out the required details in full, pressing the send button doesn't seem to do anything? I have tried this in both chrome and IE without success.
    I have double checked all my details and they seem to be correct.
    any ideas?

Thanks

Wields limited power
    Yeah the send button doesn't properly indicate it has actually done the sending (it's a display bug). It does work, it just doesn't show it. Most likely CS has two tickets from you by now, but that's ok

lol, ok well as long as it works thanks for the heads up!

Plenty To Say
    I have tried for 10 days to contact support to rejoin as an old member. Nothing. Why? Thanks.

Wields limited power
    crunchtime3, as Brent (who is from support) has told you several times in the rejoin-problems thread he HAS replied to your mails, several times. Please check your spamfilters and mail in general as responses were send your way but you never replied to those (and probably never received those emails judging by your questions).