Thread: Underwear

Plenty To Say

Underwear

Hi Girls

Down with Bras, Down with Panties

do you go out without any underwear?? what is your feeling feeling your boobs and pussy free?
    Last edited by kronful; 7th September 2012 at 09:05 PM.

I uasually don't wear any underwear at all! I only wear it for shoots It feels much better and "softer" to walk around without any underwear. I really like wearing cute lingerie and cute panties for shoots, I really enjoy that, but in real life I usually don't and I like that!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by fenna View Post
    I uasually don't wear any underwear at all! I only wear it for shoots It feels much better and "softer" to walk around without any underwear. I really like wearing cute lingerie and cute panties for shoots, I really enjoy that, but in real life I usually don't and I like that!
    wow my very dear Fenna, i fully fully agree with you. your hot pussy needs ventilation. however with your large breasts is it easy to walk around with these lovely treasures bouncing?? do you have a photo for you wearing T shirt or shirt showing your very lovely boobs beneath?????

Last edited by kronful; 7th September 2012 at 12:42 PM.

haha! my pussy does need ventilation, and it feels alot nicer too It's not really a problem to walk around without a bra... only when I'm running it might feel a little uncomfortable or might even hurt a bit, but since I don't run so often... no big deal I will take a picture of that real soon!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by fenna View Post
    haha! my pussy does need ventilation, and it feels alot nicer too It's not really a problem to walk around without a bra... only when I'm running it might feel a little uncomfortable or might even hurt a bit, but since I don't run so often... no big deal I will take a picture of that real soon!
    Fenne, not only one photo, don't be stingy we need many. we need also some upskirt photos also. what is the size of your precious boobs??

Last edited by kronful; 7th September 2012 at 09:07 PM.

AW Model Enjoys her stay here evelina's Avatar
    I don't usually wear bra. I agree with Fenna that it's usually much more comfortable to be without, even thought I like to wear them in shootings. But sometimes I might wear bra in my personal life too, exspecially if I have with shirt. Panties I wear always.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by evelina View Post
    I don't usually wear bra. I agree with Fenna that it's usually much more comfortable to be without, even thought I like to wear them in shootings. Panties I wear always.
    Dear Evelina.

what is the cause for wearing panties always?? what is your bobs size??

Last edited by kronful; 8th September 2012 at 07:06 AM.

AW Model Can't stop posting edie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kronful View Post
    Hi Girls

Down with Bras, Down with Panties

do you go out without any underwear?? what is your feeling feeling your boobs and pussy free?
    WELCOME BACK

Hi Kronful, wow its been a while since youve been on the boards...great to see you back

Nice question by the way. I love going out & wearing no undies, short skirts & dresses, feels free, feels naughty, & most importantly very easy access

Edie

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by edie View Post
    WELCOME BACK

Hi Kronful, wow its been a while since youve been on the boards...great to see you back

Nice question by the way. I love going out & wearing no undies, short skirts & dresses, feels free, feels naughty, & most importantly very easy access

Edie
    thank you for your welcome.

short skirt with no panties. wow, wow. can we have photos?

AW Model Enjoys her stay here luluAW's Avatar
    funny anecdote: once I was at this party and pretty late I flirted and ended up having sex in the toilets... until some security person came bouncing on the door... we dressed up so quickly (plus I was kind of drunk I guess) that I forgot my underwear and put my pants inside out. I realised when i came home, some hours later...

AW Model Enjoys her stay here carmina's Avatar
    When itīs summer I love to wear skirts or dresses without panties (Claudia S knows hahaha) but now thereīs too much cold and my pussy gets sick!! :P

Also, I agree about the bra fact: they are terribly uncomfortable, but I do a lot of exercise and Itīs better to wear one ^_^

Does this count as underwear???
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Still Exploring
    Uhm... well... let me see... uhm... yeah, I guess it may count... yeah... just not so sure about it... mmmh... probably need some more evidence...

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by edie View Post
    Does this count as underwear???
    All good unless you get run over by a bus...

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    All good unless you get run over by a bus...
    Now, if she gets in the middle of the road as in the second picture...

Quote Originally Posted by Elauriano View Post
    Uhm... well... let me see... uhm... yeah, I guess it may count... yeah... just not so sure about it... mmmh... probably need some more evidence...
    Ok...since you asked
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Enjoys It Here
    fenna
    even for a non-believer: my God, you're a cutie!

lol, thank you very much! xxx