Thread: Best of Anal Play

All Powerful Controller

Best of Anal Play

Best of Anal Play
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AW Model Enjoys her stay here carmina's Avatar
    How can I go to see this video, Luxman? I canīt found it!

Plenty To Say
    It hasn't been released yet. You will have to wait.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by carmina View Post
    How can I go to see this video, Luxman? I canīt found it!
    As redlabka already said; it's not released yet. These forum threads get made in advance, before shoots go live. You can tell which are live by either look at the mainpage (;-) or by the name of the shoot in the first post of the thread. If the shoot is live the name there will be a link to the shoot (well, it will be as soon as I get to it;-).

If you look at mainpage in the 'upcoming shoots' box you can see when this shoot will go live.

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    The editors will be pleased that "Pedantic Pinky" will not be... well being "pedantic" on this one.

Pass on this looking forward to the next one....

Pinky

ps: what makes it best of?? Was there an official vote to choose what is the "best of" how do you get on that voting team?? I preferred it when it was just editors choice....

Thank you everyone to answer I ALWAYS lost on the forums hahahah

Still Exploring
    This is great! I think I voted for an ec on anal and here it is! Carmina you're all over this thing; hope you found it! There's one thing that's outta place: Katia & LeeLee. Amazing shoot, but sadly there is actually no anal in it ( I saw the tags and looked hopefully). Not sure why that shot is in here, but no matter. One "hidden" anal shoot I like is Hayley F and Jasmine: there's an all-too-brief moment in the video when Jasmine has Hayley on all fours, licking her pussy from behind, and for just a second or two she swoops her tongue up to caress Hayley's lovely arsehole. I also have a theory that Mei is always beating around the anal bush in her GGs, but never quite makes it there. Anyway great collection. Thanks all!

I found myself and my ass :P (Yeah, I was trying to find my shoot with Evelina!! This anal was soooo great)

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/best_of_anal_play/images/stills/ec_anal_play006_g_carmina_evelina236

Permanent Resident
    the best way to find all your shoots is your model page: http://www.abbywinters.com/model/carmina

This was way to short a vid!!!! I would love to see a 180min vid on anal play