Thread: New Girl/Girl: Chloe B & Dahlia (Hardcore)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Chloe B & Dahlia (Hardcore)

New Girl/Girl: Chloe B & Dahlia (Hardcore)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    Hot photo!

I believe that is Dahlia's sweet little body getting drizzled by the candle wax*. I wonder if Chloe got wax drops higher up on Dahlia's torso, on or around her pretty, and ultra sensitive breasts!

*in Australia, candle wax play was banned as hard core. Angie and Blaire did it, but AW couldn't show it.
    Last edited by Frans; 28th December 2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: wtf, my smilies didn't work- Unticked 'Disable smilies in text' for ya --Frans:)

AW Model Plenty to say DahliaAW's Avatar
    That's dream come true, folks! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! I'm still high on the experience of this shoot.
    dahlia

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by DahliaAW View Post
    That's dream come true, folks! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! I'm still high on the experience of this shoot.
    You like candle wax THAT much ??

That pic looks a bit scary to people like me who never play with candle-wax or firey things. Fire that close to a naked body... *shudder*. That's why it's good to hear from the girls involved they had fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    You like candle wax THAT much ??

That pic looks a bit scary to people like me who never play with candle-wax or firey things. Fire that close to a naked body... *shudder*. That's why it's good to hear from the girls involved they had fun!
    Oh yeah, I totally do! I'm becoming more and more kinky these days and wax play is one of my favourite things. Nothing to fear, it can't burn you, it just makes you wide awake
    xoxo

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Did AWHQ forget about Dahlia dislike for the genitalia only shot as the preview picture.... seems we don't see the Dahlia or Chloe B beautiful face in either preview picture.... seems AW are slipping back into this habit, or obviously where they want to be.

But back to the shoot.... It's great that we can now have these types of shoots and not have to be censored like poor Blair Bear and Angie's candle wax one was.

Expect something special from these two amazing models.... can wait....

Wields limited power
    (psst.. you forgot a 'not' there somewhere pinky ;-)

Here's a pic with both faces http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/chl...oe_b_dahlia212 nice overview to. Did make me wonder if the color of candles is at all important? Long long ago I read something about colors and burning temperature. I reckon all candles are somewhat hot at least though

Fun pic of Dahlia's pretty eyes: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/chl...oe_b_dahlia278 . I did like the standing-up part as well as the 'falling down' , heh.. you did good Dahlia. Chloe wasn't to bad either judging by some other pictures ;-)

Plenty To Say
    Thank you AW for bringing back Chloe B, one of my and many AW members all time favorite models.

Posting Champion
    That, ladies and gentlemen, is one for the ages.
    Wow!

Thank you Chloe and Dahlia.
    Thanks Frankie and Izzy.

Wields limited power
    Heh, you got to see Dahlia in the before-vid. She's pretty much radiating happy excitement

Enjoys It Here
    Outstanding, playful, sexy and hot as hell! As if we would expect anything less from Chloe B and Dahlia. 2013 is off to a fine start at AW. :D

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    (psst.. you forgot a 'not' there somewhere pinky ;-)
    Just found the missing "not"..... Missed it last time I looked couldn't work out what you were talking about.... But now it's too late and I can't edit it

It was Can't wait.... don't have to now..... (but if you could amended that would be Awesome....)

Just downloaded the shoot. This one is amazing! (Of course, being me, I especially like the part where they just burst out laughting in the middle of all the hot wax stuff. :P )

hehehe, just read all the happy posts here. Am really glad you loved this shoot, because I really did. The pictures are so pretty with all the wax and all the glow.

Frans, the candles that we used were pretty hot. There were some of other kind around, which were not really wax but oil, that were not hot at all - but we didn't use those on the skin. It is usually recommended that you use unscented and white candles for wax play - just because it is easier to predict what the temperature is with those ones. However, bright ones look way better You can buy candles specifically created for sexual play at many sex shops, and those vary in temperature. It is totally possible to find some that are not hot at all, but just give you a nice sensation. However, I usually use regular ones, because I like the intense sensation.

And Pinky, thanks for your concern - some things never change. But hell, I got to shoot with Chloe - I really can't complain about anything. I guess I took out of the shoot as much as I possibly could, the sex we had for photos was in no way less spectacular than the one for video. And that, believe me, doesn't happen with every model, that's for sure.

Posting Champion
    This deserves to be remembered as one of the all-time AW greats. A coupling made in heaven, full of playfulness, passion and beauty right from the start. Thanks seems a very inadequate word to express my gratitude.

凧ちゃん

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by takochan View Post
    This deserves to be remembered as one of the all-time AW greats.
    I agree with you wholeheartedly Takochan. It was vintage Chloe, reminiscent of her early days at AW - wow. Her own enthusiasm for giving and receiving was so obviously contagious for which I award Dahlia an Oscar for Supporting Actor. The concluding scene was mind blowing. As I witnessed the sheer energy each of them applied to their individual pursuit of happiness I knew that I was going to have to take to my bed to recover from the involuntary eruptive seizure I experienced.
    I am happy to say that I'm fully recovered and ready to take on the world (of AW) again
    Imp
    Last edited by Impudican; 1st February 2013 at 04:38 PM.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Impudican View Post
    I am happy to say that I'm fully recovered and ready to take on the world (of AW) again
    Imp
    Impudican, I am delighted to know that!!!

Looking forward to reading more posts from a fellow Chloe fan!!!

凧ちゃん

Enjoys It Here
    I still say I love the shoot, but the editing was very sloppy in this video, and I feel it should be noted. Izzy is frequently seen in mirror reflections, and the other male videographer is heard giving guidelines on how to finish up the shoot.

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by takochan View Post

Looking forward to reading more posts from a fellow Chloe fan!!!

凧ちゃん
    Yes takochan, always loved Chloe's work. I think this last vid with Dahlia was reminiscent of her shoot with Susie when Susie was making sure she left with a bang (no pun intended).
    You always know that the little cough after orgasm signals a satisfied Chloe
    Imp

Fringe

Crickey Chloe mate ! the fringe would be great if the rest of your hair was in pigtails, but I really like the straight back beautiful red mane of old. Anyhow you'll be back in OZ now barracking for the Cats.