Thread: Carmina and Pablo photoset VANISHED!

Still Exploring

Carmina and Pablo photoset VANISHED!

What the ding-dang? - whar'd they go? There was a photoset of Carmina (who, like Academy-Award winners who always hear they name preceded with, "Academy Award Winner..." should always be referred to as "Über-Pixie-Vixen...") and some guy named Pablo. But the photoset has vanished from the site. Can anyone remark on the situation?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still Exploring

Oooops - my bad... they're back!

What the ding-dang - they're back! Oh well - I must be too used to it being a perfect world.

Wields limited power
    Good thing the problem fixed itself. It's the first time I see 'pixie' and 'vixxen' ascribed to the same person btw But it is indeed always nice to see Carmina again!

Enjoys It Here
    I allways find it easy to be positive here, but that photoshoot.....I better not comment

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingsteve View Post
    I allways find it easy to be positive here, but that photoshoot.....I better not comment
    Carmina loves this shoot... she mentioned how she can see the love between her & Pablo in the pictures.... Can't get better praise than that for Izzy's skills.

Steve... Maybe this is what you didn't like (I mean, didn't want to comment) about this photo shoot???