Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41

Thread: New Girl/Girl: Pippa & Yale (Hardcore)

  1. #1
    All Powerful Controller
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Luxembourg, the green heart of Europe
    Posts
    11,169

    New Girl/Girl: Pippa & Yale (Hardcore)

    New Girl/Girl: Pippa & Yale (Hardcore)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    I can't see it on the upcoming shoots list?
    When does it go live?

  3. #3
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,118
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    I can't see it on the upcoming shoots list?
    When does it go live?
    Next weekend!

  4. #4
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Next weekend!
    Why can't I see it on the upcoming shoots list?

  5. #5
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    How long until it goes live now??

  6. #6
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,963
    haha Pippa.... You are as keen as we are to see it... But are you sure you are actually in this shoot... can't tell from the preview picture....

  7. #7
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    for some reason the photo is saying 'this image is restricted to abbywinters.com members' I can't see it now! :sad2:

  8. #8
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,118
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    for some reason the photo is saying 'this image is restricted to abbywinters.com members' I can't see it now!
    You must be logged in to the main AW site in order to see pictures on the forum. If you are logged in, try to refresh the page (control-F5 on most browsers).

  9. #9
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    what do you think guys
    can't wait for the video to come out!

  10. #10
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    mrpinkeyes Thanks baby I do love lilies but roses will do just fine!

    wolfgangbuster29 It is up and online now!

    Here are a few of my favourite photos from the shoot!
    No I can't wait for the video its EPIC!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  11. #11
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    7,028
    Beautiful, colorful, stills set. Wow, these two girls sure look terrific together.
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    what do you think guys
    can't wait for the video to come out!
    Fair Pippa, you are so petite! You look absolutely scrumptious in your abby girl/girl debut!
    Me too, I'll be sure to check out the video as soon as it comes out.

  12. #12
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,963
    The image set is a nice mix of fun... passion... and raw sex. If they are a reflection on what we are going to see in the video then I am going to be one happy Pinky...

    You must be very pleased with the results Pippa and Yale... Masie did a great job in bringing out what I imagine was the vibe of the shoot...

    Must say... slightly disappointed that the cardy stayed on... Mainly because we have seen so many wonderful images of your amazing skin art from your thread and know how important it is to you that seems ashame that you had to cover it had not show the full wonderful Pippa that we love so much... But if that is what AWHQ "deems" necessary for you to be in more AW shoots, then cover them up... wear a Berka by all means if thats what it takes to see more of you on AW. (nothing wrong with a little exaggeration now and then :) )

    Now roll on the video... Gonna be something special me thinks...

    Pinky <3

  13. #13
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    Must say... slightly disappointed that the cardy stayed on... Mainly because we have seen so many wonderful images of your amazing skin art from your thread and know how important it is to you that seems ashame that you had to cover it had not show the full wonderful Pippa that we love so much... But if that is what AWHQ "deems" necessary for you to be in more AW shoots, then cover them up... wear a Berka by all means if thats what it takes to see more of you on AW. (nothing wrong with a little exaggeration now and then )
    I was worried about the reaction caused by me having to wear a cardigan.
    If it means I get more shoots then yes I don't mind covering up I enjoy working with AW and getting to play with the sexy ladies on here!!!

  14. #14
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,118
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    I was worried about the reaction caused by me having to wear a cardigan.
    If it means I get more shoots then yes I don't mind covering up I enjoy working with AW and getting to play with the sexy ladies on here!!!
    I think the sexy ladies like to be played with, judging by pics like these and this one I reckon you did good, and that's only the stills so far ;-)

  15. #15
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    When does the video go live?

  16. #16
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,118
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    When does the video go live?
    12 hours 30 minutes from now.

  17. #17
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    I was worried about the reaction caused by me having to wear a cardigan.
    If it means I get more shoots then yes I don't mind covering up I enjoy working with AW and getting to play with the sexy ladies on here!!!
    It looks strange but you're so beautiful that I'll watch the video anyway.

    AW told us that they finally stopped asking the models to cover their tattoos.
    Has it been shot a long time ago?

  18. #18
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    It looks strange but you're so beautiful that I'll watch the video anyway.

    AW told us that they finally stopped asking the models to cover their tattoos.
    Has it been shot a long time ago?
    It was shot in November.

  19. #19
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    745
    We started to say that hiding tattoos doesn't look good in June...
    Last edited by redlabka; 16th February 2013 at 05:19 PM.

  20. #20
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    We started to say that hiding tattoos doesn't look good in June...
    You'd have to talk to AW about that, I just do as I'm told

  21. #21
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,963
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    You'd have to talk to AW about that, I just do as I'm told
    and you do it amazingly well....

  22. #22
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    You'd have to talk to AW about that, I just do as I'm told
    I'll continue the conversation about tattoos on this thread.

    You and Yale look great in the video. Your 69 technique is very sexy.

    Did you do more girl-girl shoots? (or any other kind of shoot)

  23. #23
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    I'll continue the conversation about tattoos on this thread.

    You and Yale look great in the video. Your 69 technique is very sexy. :cheesy:

    Did you do more girl-girl shoots? (or any other kind of shoot)
    I havent done anymore hardcore girl/girl but I have done some double intimate moments.

  24. #24
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,112
    Very sexy shoot. I loved the photo of their nipples brushing together, along with beautiful shots of Yale's breasts from the side which Pippa posted above. The expressions on their faces when they were going down on each other were fantastic.

    The tattoo hiding seems really silly to me, but on the bright side Pippa looked awfully cute in that sweatshirt.

  25. #25
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    The tattoo hiding seems really silly to me, but on the bright side Pippa looked awfully cute in that sweatshirt.
    thanks! It was Yales! I was also wearing her dress! She let me keep the dress after we made the video and photos...

  26. #26
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    7,028
    For the before video, Masie gave the girls little video cameras to interview themselves. Pippa and Yale talked about what they liked while kissing and having sex. They also spoke of past escapades having sex in public places. That is not to be missed. I love Yale's sexy voice and personality. I could listen to her talk anytime.

    This is Pippa's girl/girl debut, at least on AW, and in the video she's so adorable and sweet.
    Sexy little Pippa was rightfully proud of herself for giving Yale two orgasms. One of the highlights of the video is when Pippa cums riding Yales face and has a leg-shaker of an orgasm of her own.

    Thanks Pippa and Yale for giving us another very enjoyable girl/girl shoot.

  27. #27
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by bookmanz View Post
    For the before video, Masie gave the girls little video cameras to interview themselves. Pippa and Yale talked about what they liked while kissing and having sex. They also spoke of past escapades having sex in public places. That is not to be missed. I love Yale's sexy voice and personality. I could listen to her talk anytime.

    This is Pippa's girl/girl debut, at least on AW, and in the video she's so adorable and sweet.
    Sexy little Pippa was rightfully proud of herself for giving Yale two orgasms. One of the highlights of the video is when Pippa cums riding Yales face and has a leg-shaker of an orgasm of her own.

    Thanks Pippa and Yale for giving us another very enjoyable girl/girl shoot.
    I've watched the video and it felt like I was doing more fucking of her face then what is shown in the video I was scared of hurting yales face or neck lol.
    Yale actually got 3 orgasms that day as she came during the photos too, I had two that day one on video and one during the photos
    We then went to have dinner and went to a pub together after the shoot.
    I can't wait to see the behind the scenes photos as we took a waterproof cam into the shower and got nice and sexy in there without anyone knowing..

  28. #28
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    7,028
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    We then went to have dinner and went to a pub together after the shoot.
    I can't wait to see the behind the scenes photos as we took a waterproof cam into the shower and got nice and sexy in there without anyone knowing..
    Pippa, you two got on together well, that's obvious. That's something to look forward to Pippa and Yale, slippery when wet!
    Hopefully we girl/girl fans will see many more shoots featuring both of you cool young ladies!

  29. #29
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    23
    It's nice to know that the two of you really bonded, gives some extra spice to the video!

  30. #30
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    canada somewhere
    Posts
    1,040
    what a great shoot!!! big smiles all around before during and after this one, speaking of before, great idea with the before video, lots of fun to watch

  31. #31
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    near Pittsburgh PA USA
    Posts
    17

    hi, Yale, are you there?

    Haven't heard from you about your session with Pippa. I'm a big fan of yours, have spent this Sunday morning watching (again) your sessions with Pippa and Chloe and especially your solo wank on the couch. I just love how much you get into it and the way your body moves. I really envy Pippa. She had her nose scrunched into your mound and her tongue deep in you and you came right on it. Sigh. You do like men, too, don't you? Has a man ever made you come just like that?

  32. #32
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    near Pittsburgh PA USA
    Posts
    17

    Hi, Pippa...

    Just wanted to thank you for sharing your session with Yale. You two are great together! Wonderful to watch you coming on top of Yale. Your little butt is so round and cute.

    I also greatly enjoyed seeing you having fun by the side of the road a while back. Very, very daring. Loved it when you put a finger in your rosebud. Maybe you could get together with Yale again and she could experiment a little there? At least lick you some?

  33. #33
    AW Model Still exploring yale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13
    you know that feeling that oyu can't stop smiling?

  34. #34
    AW Model Still exploring yale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Velveeta View Post
    Haven't heard from you about your session with Pippa. I'm a big fan of yours, have spent this Sunday morning watching (again) your sessions with Pippa and Chloe and especially your solo wank on the couch. I just love how much you get into it and the way your body moves. I really envy Pippa. She had her nose scrunched into your mound and her tongue deep in you and you came right on it. Sigh. You do like men, too, don't you? Has a man ever made you come just like that?

    hmm it's hard to say.... every enrgie with every person that i'm with is different. Some time i want to push my pussy in some ones mouth and make them lick me but some times i don't take that much controle or the other person takes over. Pippa was very open en seksual, not easy to tam. Witch was nice. I love having seks with girls for fun! it feels naughty. But with a men i feel like i give myself and my naked body for there plesure... this gives me plesure.... it makes me feel femenin en sexy.
    But i just love seks, girl, boy boy girl, boy boy girl, girl girl girl boy boy ...... that's why i love abby winters and enjoy working for them.

    And Pippa thanks for the amazing orgasms ... all see you soon

  35. #35
    AW Model Still exploring yale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by timbo83 View Post
    what a great shoot!!! big smiles all around before during and after this one, speaking of before, great idea with the before video, lots of fun to watch
    you know that feeling that oyu can't stop smiling?

  36. #36
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by yale View Post
    And Pippa thanks for the amazing orgasms ... all see you soon
    Thank you for the orgasms too! and the lovely shower
    I was smiling afterwards too I still get a big smile on my face when I remember the shoot!!! that feeling won't go away for a while!

  37. #37
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    911
    Pippa and Yale,
    thanks a lot for the shoot. Would enjoy to see you both with a third girl - maybe a newbie?
    Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina
    Last edited by Sabrina_B; 26th February 2013 at 05:44 AM.

  38. #38
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina_B View Post
    Pippa and Yale,wit
    thanks a lot for the shoot. Would enjoy to see you both with a third girl - maybe a newbie?
    Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina
    just bring it on oooh yes!!! I wouldn't put a limit on the amoutn of girls I could play with.. I'd love as many girls as I could take!

  39. #39
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southern hemisphere
    Posts
    4,432
    Having caught up with this shoot very belatedly, I have to say that it was really gorgeous. Thanks to both Pippa and Yale for sharing so much of a lovely experience with us, as well as so much of their lovely selves!

    凧ちゃん

  40. #40
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by takochan View Post
    Having caught up with this shoot very belatedly, I have to say that it was really gorgeous. Thanks to both Pippa and Yale for sharing so much of a lovely experience with us, as well as so much of their lovely selves!

    凧ちゃん
    it was my (our) pleasure!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.