cdn30 server not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cdn30 server not working?

Worst than low downloading speed: the server cdn30.abbywinters.com is unavailable but AW gives me a download link to this server.
    Reloading the page of the shoot doesn't change anything. The download link is still on server cdn30.abbywinters.com!

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
    Worst than low downloading speed: the server cdn30.abbywinters.com is unavailable but AW gives me a download link to this server.
    Reloading the page of the shoot doesn't change anything. The download link is still on server cdn30.abbywinters.com!
    Which has nothing to do with download-speed, so why put it here? (edit: moved to separate thread) I'll ask staff to get the cdn30 fixed.

As a work around go to 'preferences' and select 'US CDN'.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      Which has nothing to do with download-speed, so why put it here?
      The website is supposed to choose the best server (not too much users already downloading on it) to make us download as fast as possible.
      If it isn't even able to see that a server is down, there really is a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
        Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Which has nothing to do with download-speed, so why put it here?
        The website is supposed to choose the best server (not too much users already downloading on it) to make us download as fast as possible.
        If it isn't even able to see that a server is down, there really is a problem...
        It only chooses the location, not the server. It chooses EU for you I guess? Well within EU there are multiple servers, one of those has troubles.

Comment

Server has been fixed, happy downbloading / viewing!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X