Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Promised shoots disappearing?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2

    Promised shoots disappearing?

    Hi,

    Noticed Ana B's first girl-girl shoot appearing in the 'coming soon', then it was gone? Just wondered if anyone could explain whether we might be seeing it soon?

    G.

  2. #2
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,848
    Quote Originally Posted by golladen40 View Post
    Noticed Ana B's first girl-girl shoot appearing in the 'coming soon', then it was gone? Just wondered if anyone could explain whether we might be seeing it soon?
    Did Ana B do a girl/girl shoot? Do you remember with who?

    Future shoots might be pushed down/out of the 'coming soon' box when more recent shoots get filled in.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Did Ana B do a girl/girl shoot? Do you remember with who?

    Future shoots might be pushed down/out of the 'coming soon' box when more recent shoots get filled in.

    It may have been an IM, but it was Ana B and a blonde, should have been showing about now but just vanished. Odd...

  4. #4
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,848
    Quote Originally Posted by golladen40 View Post
    It may have been an IM, but it was Ana B and a blonde, should have been showing about now but just vanished. Odd...
    The shoot may have been moved, that does seem to happen often to double IM shoots. You're probably referring to her DIM with Misha, which indeed sounds like a nice shoot to look forward to

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.