Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Cameos

Game of Thrones Cameos

Sooooo... I can't believe I haven't seen anyone else mention this yet, but in season 3, ep 3 of Game of Thrones, I completely flipped out as I saw Abby Winter's very own Kylie H and Lacie in the scene with the three prostitutes. Words can't describe how exciting this was! Two of my favorites things teamed up in the most unexpected way! Was the third girl also an AW girl I didn't recognize? She was pretty damn cute too. You two did an amazing job and I wish you both continued success. Just don't cut back on AB work! Hehe.

Permanent Resident
    it was Masie http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl/masie that you saw with Lacie

Enjoys It Here
    Masie had a role in season 2. Kylie and Lacie were in tonight's episode, along with a very flexible young lady.

AW Model Still exploring talita's Avatar
    Yes. I've been waiting for this episode since for ages been telling everyone that I know girls that played in GoT

Permanent Resident
    ahh a new episode, I think I heard Masie got killed of?? well Kylie is better at keeping secrets than Masie it seems :P:P

Enjoys It Here
    Wow!! I thought it was just Masie back in the last season, haven't seen season 3 episode 3 yet. Congrats guys! That's so awesome!

Hehe, yeah I got to shoot that scene last year - it was SO MUCH FUN! And I'm totally good at keeping secrets. I can't wait to watch it as soon as I can!

Plenty To Say
    Very good decision than that my eyes didn't betray me with the Hi-Def version of your cameos. I hope your arms don't hurt from signing too many non-disclosure-agreements. lol

Having listened to the actor in interviews before he has such a strong Scottish accent compared how he speaks in the series.

Are you also planning to inform us about your adventure there like Masie did last year?

How come Kylie and Lacie are doing sex scenes together on Game of Thrones, but not on AbbeyWinters? Hopefully this will be rectified.

Plenty To Say

Game of Thrones Exhibition in the heart of AWHQ

Are you aware that the Game of Thrones Exhibition with costumes and some other cool stuff from the series will make a stop in Amsterdam in about a month?

I would so love to visit it as well, but the travelling and staying costs might be too high for me at the moment.

Enjoys It Here
    How about a Game of Thrones themed group girl-girl shoot?
    (Naturally minus the sadism and violence)
    Seriously, it could be a fun & geeky & sexy theme for a shoot. Just saw the episode, and the scene with Kylie and Lacie and the other young lady was really, really sexy.
    Tyrion is so awesome, love the show so much. With abby winters models, it's like some of my favorite things are mooshing together.

AW Model Still exploring talita's Avatar

*Special theme*

Hmm.... I'm up for a Game of Thrones-themed shoot!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Still Exploring
    So as a stranger to your TV shows please tell me what is Game Of Thrones and how did AW girls get in it and what did they do?
    redsails

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by redsails View Post
    So as a stranger to your TV shows please tell me what is Game Of Thrones and how did AW girls get in it and what did they do?
    redsails
    It is an TV adaption of a Fantasy Book Series by an American author. Mostly it is more like a medieval political/character drama but also with some sprinkled fantasy elements like Dragons or magic. It's much more complicated, but I tried to express it in a few words.

Since it airs on HBO they are obligated to show some T&A and because their studios are in Northern Ireland some AW girls managed to get a role as brothel workers in an high-end establishment.

Still Exploring
    drop shop, thanks for the explanation. Don't subscribe to HBO so I never heard of it.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by redsails View Post
    drop shop, thanks for the explanation. Don't subscribe to HBO so I never heard of it.
    Me like many others don't/can't subscribe to HBO. But there are other ways *hinthint*.

And in the end you always get the DVD's or Blu-Rays.

Enjoys It Here
    Hi All
    I knew it. Besides; Abbywinters; having the right formula for this Web Site. It truly has another great formula now and that is SHOW POWER. And if what you’re all saying is true; then Abbywinters can say that it can lead to bigger and better prospects. Say has this part… season 3, ep 3 of Game of Thrones come out on Youtube yet. ...Got the web address by chance?? Realy would like to see our Abbywinters models. Now Abby can truly say they're the the Girlz next door and on your TELLY. Great job AbbyWinters

Sincerely s404
    Best Wishes and Good Business.
    Remember to have Fun.

The contortionist I worked with has posted this clip, I think it's from her reel and she has permission to use it (as it's on her official YouTube channel) so those who don't wanna subscribe to HBO just to see Lacie and me, you can see the scene I'm in here.

Enjoys It Here
    Just took a gander at the scene. Thank you Jenna (aka) Kylie H. you made my day. And Merea (aka) Lacie. Thanks oodles and oodles. It's official KYLIE H ...your a STAR. Congrats. A little too silent but a STAR none the less. LACIE all that energy in a small package. Then Shazam another STAR. You too Masie I didn't want to leave you out of this little party. Congrats on your STARDOM in your corner of the Globe. Have a Youtube address where we can take a peek at your magnificence. ...let me see... let me see.. I want to see.

Sincerely s404
    Best Wishes and Good Business

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by s404abby1 View Post
    Have a Youtube address where we can take a peek at your magnificence. ...let me see... let me see.. I want to see.
    Both Kylie and Masie have blog's, where they do sometimes post vids

Masie's: http://masiedeehasablog.blogspot.nl/

Kylie H's: http://www.kyliekisses.com

Haven't seen the GoT scene myself, I'm not fan of series with evil people who'll annoy me (not the ladies obviously!) ;-) I prefer to see 'm on this AW site, much nicer. Though I was them all the best and a booming TV career of course.

p.s. if there ever is a 'medival themed' shoot (can't call it GoT prolly) do make sure it's much better lighted then that series.

Enjoys It Here
    Thanks Frans
    It's a very interesting perspective of life you lead in the UNDERGROUND. And thanks for the Web Pages. Who knew??

Plenty To Say
    This is so cool, Kylie! It would have been fun to hear your voice on the show, but of course you look gorgeous naked, as always! I've been meaning to start watching GoT for a while now, and knowing that some of my favorite AW girls are in it is certainly one more motivation! I'd love to hear all about how you got this gig and what it was like being on the set. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie_h View Post
    The contortionist I worked with has posted this clip, I think it's from her reel and she has permission to use it (as it's on her official YouTube channel) so those who don't wanna subscribe to HBO just to see Lacie and me, you can see the scene I'm in here.
    Because of youtube's no nudity rule, I don't expect the video to be up too long. You'd better look fast!

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by laktor View Post
    Because of youtube's no nudity rule, I don't expect the video to be up too long. You'd better look fast!
    was wondering/thinking the same thing...

Plenty To Say
    Kylie, will you be in more than one episode?

Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    Sadly, no. At least not in this season. I can always hope for the future!

Plenty To Say

Anyone knows the Posthoornkerk church (Sept of Balor) in Amsterdam?

Well, since some of you are living in & around Amsterdam, why not visit the aforementioned Game of Thrones Exhibition. And maybe meeting Maisie Williams (Arya) or Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth).

If someone can make it, I expect a detailed report and lots of pics!

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    Sadly, no. At least not in this season. I can always hope for the future!
    After seeing what happened to poor Ros, I can't say I would want to see what would happen if your character ran afoul of Littlefinger.

AW Model Still exploring irminaAW's Avatar
    I loved seeing Masie, Kylie and Lacie in GoT . And I feel silly for not recognizing Masie at first, she looked so cute in dark wavy hair . I still haven't seen the 3rd season (waiting for it to end so I can watch all of it), only the short clip in which Kylie and Lacie appear because I was too curious to wait on that.

Posting Champion
    Seeing the sexy redhead Lacie in the GoT scene gave me the thought that there is a fictional character she would be perfect for. One that is surely destined for TV someday, IMO.
    I'm talking about Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of The Wind: The kingkiller chronicles. In book two (The Wise Mans Fear) there is a beautiful, dangerous, seductive fae creature named Felurian.
    Lacie could be Felurian.

Like everybody else captured by Rothfuss's world, I now have to patiently wait for book 3. The first two are tremendous, afterwards I continued to think about the story, and his characters, a lot.

Thought I'd bump this thread to say that through the casting magic help of Masie, I just got cast and filmed in a role for GoT too! Look out for me season4, ep 4 but beware as its a pretty messed up and full on scene. It was awesome to act though, I had a blast

Plenty To Say
    Happy to hear that also in the next season one AW model managed to act in Game of Thrones.

There may be a possibility that your scene won't end up in episode 4 since they film everything and during editing may decide to shift some scenes around like they did in Season 3 with the bear fight.

Will keep my eyes open next year to spot you, since you gave us a heads-up.

Well, we will see. It's a follow up to something big so I'm assuming it's still going to be season 4, as it leads on to character arcs that have been heavily filmed for s04

Plenty To Say
    Something big, eh? Could be only like 2 dozen instances in the new season then.

After the episode has aired I'm sure we would be interested if you can tell us a bit about your experience like Maisie did in a blog post about her scenes.

Permanent Resident
    I'm a little late to the party, just started watching the series recently. I just watched the episode with Masie from season two, she did a great job. In just a few lines she managed to bring a lot of personality to the character. It must have been great fun getting to be in the show. I will look forward to seeing Kylie, Lacie, in Ren in their episodes later in the series.

Plenty To Say
    Indeed, was fun to see Lacie (credited as Josephine Gillian) again. And I hope that Ren will have to be a bit more essential to the story, since her character has a name.

Ren you were AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty To Say
    Gonna have to rewatch the episode again. Know that Ren is at Craster's but I didn't recognize her there.

Blink and you will miss Ren. Surely she will get her revenge when Jon and his merry band get there.
    Name:  vlcsnap-2014-04-30-17h00m09s150.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  22.3 KB
    Last edited by dropshop; 30th April 2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Rewatch and found

I spotted her immediately. :-) Had been excited to see this episode because of it. And yes, I can't help but think of Ren's boob swing as iconic.

Enjoys It Here
    I kinda wish they would stop using the wonderful models here as targets of sadism and sexual violence on Game of Thrones.