Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: extreme orgasm's

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2

    extreme orgasm's

    Ive been a member for some time and have seen several good examples of good orgasm's is there amy way that they could be connected to demonstrate the various good examples?

  2. #2
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by lpearl View Post
    Ive been a member for some time and have seen several good examples of good orgasm's is there amy way that they could be connected to demonstrate the various good examples?
    I suppose they could have an editors choice for this topic... but personally wouldn't like to see "best of orgasms" as AW titles their Editors choice shoots.
    Plus, I think you are referring to examples of "intense orgasm" or "loud orgasm" rather than "examples of good orgasm's" as I'm sure there is no such thing as a bad orgasm.

    You can always use the tag systems to find the shoots you are looking for but gather from your request it is more of a editors choice suggestion that you are wanting.

    Pinky

  3. #3
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129
    If you're looking for more obvious/intense orgasms, good starting point would be Chloe B or Dahlia or both Follow tags posted with their shoots and you'll likely find other shoots you enjoy. Happy viewing!

  4. #4
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    If you're looking for more obvious/intense orgasms, good starting point would be Chloe B or Dahlia or both Follow tags posted with their shoots and you'll likely find other shoots you enjoy. Happy viewing!
    and following that up with Armine Immie AnnaBelle Lee Kaitlin and Violet to name a few off the top of my head....

  5. #5
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    211
    Orgasm's what? The plural is orgasms, unless you're a grocer.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2
    all of these are good examples, what I had in mind was to have them one after another untill the end sorta in series like.

  7. #7
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AW's addiction clinic...Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,420
    Quote Originally Posted by lpearl View Post
    all of these are good examples, what I had in mind was to have them one after another untill the end sorta in series like.
    Like fireworks going off...Bang....Bang...Pow...Wom...Boom ...Boommmm....

    That should hold our attention !

  8. #8
    AW Model Posting tornado pippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    904
    LOL.
    All my AW orgasms have felt like fireworks going off but when I watch the videos back it doesn't look or sound that impressive lol

  9. #9
    AW Model Enjoys her stay here alex_kAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    165
    I know what you mean Pippa when I have an orgasm it feels huge sometimes it looks big and other times it doesnt.
    I think too you can see that other models are really enjoying themselves even if their orgasms dont seem that big

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.