Attached Images Attached Images  

Plenty To Say
    cant wait for her :-)

Plenty To Say
    Georgeous!

Plenty To Say
    Perfection!

Plenty To Say
    That is a wonderful video! I enjoyed that, thank you. Adelle looks lovely with auburn hair and I did enjoy seeing her with lovely long pubic hair. Fantastic all round. Thank you! xxx

Still Exploring
    Another intelligent, beautiful woman on AW that you want to see over and over again. Adelle is amazing and I loved Izzy (in her so sexy accent) helping Adelle talk about herself and some small details of her boyfriend and University life. Just makes the video such a pleasure to watch and see Adelle so comfortable with her nudity and caring on a conversation in a second language, very powerful stuff.
    Masie, Izzy, Misha, and the support staff are doing a great job, as it is too much fun to catch up on content after a bit of time away.

Posting Champion
    Adelle is perfect. She's got it all, personality and classic beauty! And now that her lady parts are adorned with a little hair, she is even more wonderful, in my eyes.

AW Model Enjoys her stay here alex_kAW's Avatar
    Adelle is a very pretty lady, the photo Abby winters has chosen as the cover for this shoot is great, it really shows off Adele's beauty and let's face it white knee high socks are always a winner!! Great stuff Adelle! It's great to see you are still making stuff for Abby winters xxx

AW Model Still exploring AdelleAW's Avatar
    Thanks for the many nice comments! I'm glad u enjoyed it! Though I haven't even seen it yet :-)

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by AdelleAW View Post
    Thanks for the many nice comments! I'm glad u enjoyed it! Though I haven't even seen it yet :-)
    Dann besser bald nachholen! Werden schon keine falschen Komplimente sein.

After having backlogged what I wanted, I also can now really dive into the movies and pics. I'm happy that you returned.

Guess who just started her own page on the AW boards so you can all char with her - http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=16514