Backstage: 419

Backstage: 419
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AW Model Still exploring Sasha_M's Avatar
    beautiful

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha_M View Post
    beautiful
    Looks like backstage shoots have reached Amsterdam-era, this is from Alexis V's solo shoot, just in case you want to view more of her pics

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Looks like backstage shoots have reached Amsterdam-era, this is from Alexis V's solo shoot, just in case you want to view more of her pics
    Noticed that a couple back and wondered what happened to the "Canberra months" doesn't seem to be any backstage shoots from there.

Does anyone know??

Thanks

Pinky
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 16th April 2014 at 10:42 AM.

Wields limited power
    What you mean with "Canberra month" ? I've think I've seen backstage sets involving the g/g shoots done there.

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    What you mean with "Canberra month" ? I've think I've seen backstage sets involving the g/g shoots done there.
    I think Mr. Pinkeyes was referring to the last couple of rounds of girl-girl shoots that were done before Abby Winters moved to Europe. One round was with Patty, Hayley F, Jasmine, and Mei. The other was with Anna L, Danielle Y, Chloe B, and Lallie. I would love to see some backstage photos from these two rounds of shoots if any are available, these were some great girl-girl pairings.

Enjoys It Here
    I remember watching a backstage video including Patty, Jasmine, Hayley F and Mei. Michelle was interviewing them all and at one point Charli got them lined up on a sofa and took their photo from the staircase above. I wasn't able to find anything with some search attempts. I think Michelle asked Hayley whom she would like to pair with next at Abby Winters and she replied "You!" which caused Michelle to stammer a bit before she could resume. It would be fun to see it again.

Posting Champion
    Yeah was actually thinking/waiting for Kylie H, Edie in solo's and a DIM that were down in Canberra. Alicia K (who should always be thanked for introducing Kylie H to Abbyland) may have shot in Canberra, (either way she has not appeared in a backstage set) and I also recall Jette talking about spending some time in Canberra. Plus all the ones trebor mentioned.

But, yes does seem rather a big jump in backstage 417 where we jump from Fitball in Melbourne to Masie and Gretchen some time later in AW Amsterdam.

We don't have the "Picture of the Day" archives from 2010, do we??? Would of been able to get a better idea of the time line.

ps: Simono..... Hayley reply of Michelle seemed to be a common answer if I recall. Believe Cleo and Blaire for starters may have mentioned something similar.

Wields limited power
    PotD archive goes back to 2006, http://www.abbywinters.com/updates/p...e_day?page=139 only trouble is there is no date navigator anymore so you have to guess the page number for 2010

And yeah more then one model has mentioned wanting to shoot with Michelle, although Blair was rather vocal about it in several behind the scene vids
    (Kara D 'minxing' Jackie was fun too btw)

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    I also recall Jette talking about spending some time in Canberra.
    How could I forget Jette! There was also that legendary round of shoots with Jette, Kara D, Katherine F, Mia H, and Annabelle Lee. I would love to see some backstage photos from these shoots.

Posting Champion
    Priya appears to have been left out of the models in this backstage set.
    No real clear pics of her... but she is there I did see her and the rave told me so

I do like the backstage shoots... Nice reminder of some of the wonderful models I had forgotten about like Alexis V... beautiful (to steal Sasha's words )