Thread: Classy, elegant Cleo

All Powerful Controller

Classy, elegant Cleo

Classy, elegant Cleo
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still Exploring
    Nearly 6 years ive been waiting for this....

Posting Champion
    I dont recall ever seeing Cleo smoke before ! This set does not give justice to Cleo.

Plenty To Say
    Please AW staff, could you at least not add some filters on the pictures? The models are already almost not visible with this lighting.

Plenty To Say
    After Dark shoots aren't really my cup of tea...but Cleo certainly is! Brand new shots of her are always welcome, especially nearly six years after she last graced our screens in a new adventure. I'm on the record with my abiding love for Cleo, so suffice it to say that it was very special to once again admire her perfectly beautiful body. In addition to the makeup and moody lighting, she gave the camera a few cute smiles that let her heart-meltingly wonderful Cleo-ness shine through. *happy sigh*

I realize this was shot forever ago and is just now being released from the vault, but it did start me daydreaming that our darling, adorable Princess Cleo will one find her way to Amsterdam to resume her AW career. I'm not exaggerating when I say there's probably nothing in the world that would make me happier...

Posting Champion
    Fuck Yeah.
    New Cleo!