Thread: Nude girl Demi

Wields limited power

Nude girl Demi

Nude girl Demi
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Enjoys It Here
    Looks promising...love how I only have to wait for this 3 days (it popped up as being only 3 days out instead of 30). VERY nice bottom and has a very young flavor about her, a type of nubile quality that you sometimes see in young African-American women here, although I don't think this girl is American. Either way, she is a beautiful, fresh lady of African descent and I greatly look forward to this.

Gotta compliment the AW team for the girls they've been bringing in lately...just attractive in every way and a girl for every taste.

Enjoys It Here
    Anyone who likes a nice bubble butt should check this shoot out. Really a very attractive young girl. Great smile.

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by raiedefesse View Post
    Looks promising...love how I only have to wait for this 3 days (it popped up as being only 3 days out instead of 30). VERY nice bottom and has a very young flavor about her, a type of nubile quality that you sometimes see in young African-American women here, although I don't think this girl is American. Either way, she is a beautiful, fresh lady of African descent and I greatly look forward to this.

Gotta compliment the AW team for the girls they've been bringing in lately...just attractive in every way and a girl for every taste.
    Raiedefesse, this girl comes from The Netherlands. As you might know most beautiful girls comes from The Netherlands