Thread: Video masturbation: Daisy B

All Powerful Controller

Video masturbation: Daisy B

Video masturbation: Daisy B
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    What a lovely young woman! And what a rare privilege to have her share so many insights into her delicious erotic being! Thanks Daisy for this wonderful sharing of your delectable self!!

凧ちゃん

Plenty To Say
    This one is very special, as beautiful, elegant Daisy talks to us in her delightfully lilting accent throughout her entire masturbation session. She shares insights about how she likes to touch her pretty pussy, the bubbling up of her orgasmic pleasure, and most importantly, what she thinks about to get herself worked up. That's because she confesses she loves thinking about all of the people watching her video and pleasuring themselves!

That puts her in a recent trend alongside Uma J and Ariel of IMs where the girls explicitly invite us to masturbate to them, which is spectacularly erotic. To have the support and encouragement of darling models to indulge in my favorite activity alongside them adds immeasurably to my pleasure. Not to mention that Daisy is so pretty with a perfect body, which she positions to give us the best possible view of her determined stroking for 20 blissful minutes. Thanks Daisy!

Posting Champion
    Massfan3, can you point out the specific IM's by Uma J and Ariel that you refer to in your post, or post links to them? Thanks.

Plenty To Say
    Sure! Here is stunning Uma J talking to the camera: "I'm going to masturbate, and I would love for you to masturbate to me doing it!"

And here is lovely Ariel: "Today I do my first masturbation... you can join me if you like!"

Now I'm starting to imagine double or triple IM possibilities with these girls and Daisy...