X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Dahlia & Yara

Lesbian Sex: Dahlia & Yara
    Attached Files

It wouldn't be summer without a visit from Dahlia, back once again to take our breath away. So excited to see her with the sexy Yara!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	647174

OH MY GUSH !!!...Our little sex kitten Dahlia is back for more action and we are happy about that and by the looks of it, so is she. She has finally found her match in Yara...that ain't sweat either folks !
      Last edited by tjsunray; 20 August 2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

911... Hello Emergency !...there is a tremendous amount of heat emanating from the apt. next to me...no smoke as of yet !...just HEAT, HEAT, lots of HEAT !

Comment

Wow! What a incredible harmony!

Comment

I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, but from the stills shoot it looked like they had wonderful chemistry together. I loved this photo of their beautiful smiling faces. Hope Dahlia has time for another shoot before she leaves again and of course very much looking forward to seeing what Yara got up to last week.

Comment

Hey guys. Thanks so much for the raves. Yeah, this shoot was really great, Yara was a sex bomb. I really had so so much fun, I can't even tell you. No, i guess you can see for yourselves. I soaked those sheets through and through. I only did one shoot during this visit, but I hope you see me some time again. Kiss kiss

Dahlia

Comment

Yay Dahlia's back. We may only have her for this one girl girl shoot on the most recent trip but so glad she could fit it in. I missed her a lot. She brings so much of herself to her shoots and has her own style as well as being an expert lady lover. What a fantastic partner she gets in Yara. Thank you so much to both. A full review to follow this.

SF

Comment

this is "global warming" in a good way! wow.......

Comment

I agree SweatyFox Dahlia brings so much good when ever she makes it across the waters to visit us and it is and was and always will be wonderful to see her as she is so much more than an attractive face having sex.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X