X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Kenji & Noa

Lesbian Sex: Kenji & Noa
    Attached Files

Two of my favorite people. Should be amazing!

Comment

It was very exciting and risky xx Noa

Comment

Now that i viewed the video and with Noa mentioning several times, ( in her thread and in the post above ) how risky it was in terms of being spotted, i can now clearly understand what she meant.There were people walking, bicycling, many windows in close proximity but equally at risk were the captains of the boats passing by and the risk of loosing control of the steering once their eyes feasted themselves on the balcony with two naked ladies making out ..Seriously though !...this was an amazing shoot...lots of passion, sensuality and wildness to the point that the unexpected falling of the curtain at the 14:58 mark did not even stop them.

There were also 4-5 very satisfying orgasms shared between them but the one near the end that left Noa buckling in the knees was the clincher...kudos to Kenji for making it happen..

Thank you Noa and Kenji and crew.....and btw..the scenery was fantastic as well.
        TJ xox
        Last edited by tjsunray; 31 August 2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

What more can be said about Noa that hasn't been said before? She is simply one of the most astonishingly beautiful, sensual, wonderful women ever, and we love her so, so much. In her first AW girl-girl, gorgeous Kenji is a revelation. With her flawless body and passionate lovemaking, she seems to have born for AW. The particular charms of Australian women are why so many of us fell in love with AW, so it's always a thrill to have an Aussie visit Amsterdam. Kenji is a perfect match for Noa: not only do they look similar with their sweet smiles, magnificent full breasts and lush pubic hair, they both seem perfectly in tune with each other's needs and desires.

The orgasms were exquisite, with Kenji cumming first under Noa's skilled fingers. They then kiss and cuddle in the afterglow before Kenji locks eyes with Noa with a look that says "your turn, sweetheart." Soon Noa's panties are off and Kenji is lovingly licking and rubbing her pussy, with Noa reclining in the hammock in bliss. She fights to keep her orgasm quiet from all the people passing below, but soon throws caution to the wind, as she realizes there's no reason to hold back when she being pleasured so wonderfully, and cums with a flushed, shuddering moan.

The girls then indulge in some lovely tribbing and 69 before Noa's epic standing balcony orgasm, and a blur of pure pleasure envelopes the girls. It's joyful to see such beautiful women enjoying each other so thoroughly, so thanks to Noa, Kenji and crew. It seems like Kenji has been busy getting to know Yara and Nora, so hopefully we'll all get to see her meet a lot of of other beauties before she finally buys her return ticket back to Australia...

Comment

Energetic shoot this, the ladies certainly used all space available Compliments to the crew for managing to capture it all!

The balcony didn't look that risky, until we got a shot to the right and we see buildings there are much closer then the odd canal boat. It was fun to see the girls looking into each other eyes, esp. when Noa made Kenji come. I like eye-contact. The orgasms and squeals were fun too, don't get me wrong Well done ladies!

Comment

Hi,

A full review when I have a bit more time to spare in the next couple of days. For now, welcome to the beautiful Kenji, so glad you made it to this quality site where we love the girls for exactly who they are. As for Noa, she's so lovely and she knows her beauty, sensuality and warmth of character have established her as a big big favourite with me. If I could vote for a rematch, that is two models to have another sexual encounter together for our enjoyment, maybe in a different setting, I would love these two girls. Thank you.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X