• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gretchen & Yara

Lesbian Sex: Gretchen & Yara
    Attached Files

Gentlemen, this one could be legendary.

Comment

Gretchen is a German girl and I'm German. I like her. She is beautiful, but also Yara !!! I can't await 4 watching the video !!

Comment

Legendary could well be the best and only way to describe what took place!

Comment

"Holy sh**!" - was the first thing I thought when I saw our shoot in the upcoming shoots section. I just didn't think that it would be uploaded so soon... Also, this one was quite intense so I'm not sure yet whether I will have the courage to watch it (especially the video). But then I'm also curious how it turned out on camera... Well, I guess I let you have a first glance and get back to me with your feedback.

Hope you all enjoy your day - it's beautifully sunny in Germany's capital right now!

G.

Comment

Originally posted by GretchenAW View Post
            "Holy sh**!" -
            " Holy Sh** !!! "...Gretchen swore !!!...what's happened to our down-to-earth Gretchen ?...It seems Yara brought out a side of Gretchen we have not seen before

Really looking forward to this one !

Comment

It is so great to get to see Gretchen again, it has been too long. I loved the sequence of the two of them hooking their bras together before letting them slip away, so playful and cute. Can't wait to see these two with Noa and Rosa, so exciting to get to see Gretchen with some of my favorite girls.

Comment

Yaaay for Gretchen !....you did it !...you got there !....you had me sitting at the edge of my seat for those last 10 min.! ...kudos to you both. This workout ( also Yara's words to Gretchen ) " did you have a good workout ? " inspired me to write this short poem.

Sometimes they come easy,
                Sometimes they come fast.
                Other times they just tease me,
                And some times they don't last.

Mostly they are a bliss,
                But some days they are a special kind.
                A feeling no greater than this,
                Is an orgasm that blows your mind.

I think Gretchen possibly had such an orgasm . Thank you Gretchen and Yara
                TJ xox
                Last edited by tjsunray; 7 September 2014, 04:39 AM.

Comment

The handwritten bios say it all for this one. Yara: "I had one of the most insane, longest orgasms of my life. That was amazing. Gretchen has a lot of horny, intense sexual energy. I love that."

Gretchen: "I'm so happy that we took the time to have the orgasms we deserve! It was a great pleasure to watch Yara come."

Intensity was the word of the day for these amazingly pretty girls. Gretchen indeed looks enthralled as she fingers Yara at a steady pace and watches the pleasure build on Yara's face until it reaches a crescendo of incredible moans. Gretchen then embarks on epic journey towards her own orgasm, putting a belt around her neck in a kinky touch as Yara feverishly licks and rubs her. All the hard work pays off with an explosive release of pleasure -- we've seen Gretchen orgasm oh so many times, but this one is memorably electrifying.

And to think the was all a prelude to what happened the following day, when Gretchen and Yara reunited to play with Noa and Rosa in what is sure to be one of the greatest shoots ever. Thanks girls!

Comment

The laughing girls. What a miracle, how Gretchen makes the excited Yara laugh, even when she brings here orgasm to an end.

Comment

So good to have Gretchen back again and I can't get enough of Yara. A fuller review to follow. Thanks so much to both these beautiful young women, the chemistry was fantastic and the sex hot.

SF

Comment

Wow, that had been quite an exiting evening you both experienced there. Full of laughter and sweet conversations. Loved how once you slipped once into German there. lol

No joke Gretchen, your handwritten bios text is like the first one from another person, I've seen in Schreibschrift in over a decade. Was thinking nobody else, who has left school, was writing that way anymore.

Really would have liked to seen Masie's face when you donned the belt on your neck.

Comment

Imagine Masie in ghost form with a mixture of worry, fear and exceptional excitement on her face and you kind of have me during this shoot

Comment

Dear tj,

Thank you a lot for your poem! I already enjoyed it very much the first time I read it. But now I finally got around to show my appreciation to you. Hope creativity strikes you again when my next shoot goes lives...

, Gretchen

Comment

To the person concerned - I saw that the video of this shoot is tagged with words like "no good parts to see", "poor performance" and "what a waste of time".

I would be interested in knowing what exactly it was that disappointed or frustrated you. I mean, only when I know what you would like to be done differently, I might be able to incorporate that into future shoots. (Only of course, if your wishes go along with my desires.) So now is the time to speak up.

G.

Comment

Such great chemistry between these two! I loved the mischievous smile on Gretchen's face where she paused to kiss Yara's thighs after she had started going down on her, so beautiful.

I really hate seeing people who use tags to post negative comments like the ones Gretchen mentioned. Tags are supposed to help people find shoots like like, not to be a critique of the shoot. If you have something negative to say it is better to post on the boards or contact the staff privately, or better yet keep it to yourself. Maybe it is naive on my part not to expect people to post negative criticism, but to me it feels inappropriate to do so when the women here are sharing something so intimate.
                                Last edited by trebor; 12 September 2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

So what is the deal with the belt? Gretchen said it was a fantasy of hers, but I don't understand. How can it have anything to do with sexual pleasure? You may as well have had a large rubber band around the neck, or bedsheet, or a rope.

Comment

I really liked your shoot. It's great to see you back at AW.
                                    I didn't really understand the use of the belt but you seemed to enjoy it.

Comment

I understand very well Gretchen wanted some strokes on here bottom by the belt and then to wear it around her neck. She likes these signs of submissiveness, other people as well.

Comment

Gretchen thank you as always for sharing your wonderful self in such an open and honest way in this shoot - as you always do both on the boards and when you are on camera.

I am deeply sorry that someone has shown such disrespect to you and Yara by putting pointless and hurtful tags on your shoot. The tagging system is in place so people can mark specific elements of a shoot so they can be found more easily by like minded people in the future, no one will ever go onto any website and deliberately look for poor content making this just a horrible act.

It is fine for people to not enjoy every shoot on the website, everyone has different likes and dislikes that's what makes the world such a lovely place. It is 100% fine for people to not like all the creative decisions of the shoot team and other management bodies of abbywinters and the effects these have on the content but making hurtful labels where the hard working models who lay their hearts and souls on the lines for us will see them is never acceptable. Find better ways to tell us when you are dissatisfied with and if your reasons are sound we could well act on your suggestions for the greater good of all.
                                        Last edited by masie; 14 September 2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Laktor I can not speak for Gretchen but in my personal life I have played around with belts etc on my neck as well and for me it was all about the mental images it helped to create in my mind of being controlled and being in a situation I can not just walk away from should I choose to.

I think we spoke about this in the after video as belts on necks are not something we see at abbywinters every day but as a company we like to show the variety in all and I hope we continue to see woman sharing their different sexual likes and dislikes as they share their adventures on camera as it keeps life interesting and I find it very interesting learning about different ideas that turn other people on that have not occurred to me before. I must confess before abbywinters I had a bit of an aversion to feet (my sister was a dancer and it destroyed her feet and she used to chase me with them when I was small) but these days I could almost be considered a foot fetishist and it all comes from simply observing how aroused some of our models get around feet.

Comment

I've NEVER been spanked with a belt, but I've always wanted to! Jealous! You two look great!

Comment

Gretchen, it is impossible to please everyone. This was one of your best. Great work.

Comment

Gretchen

Don't let one unthinking person spoil things. Trebor was right in pointing out the correct way to voice an opinion, not that such negative comments need expressing in such a direct way. I assume they have now been deleted, which is good.
                                                As far as i am concerned you are a fantastic model: very cheeky, a lot of fun and a pleasure to watch. I look forward to more shoots from you.

Comment

Thank you all for your comforting words. They really mean something to me!

@ laktor and redlabka: It's exactly what Masie and Bluelagoon describe what drove me. I simply like being in the submissive position.

G.

Comment

Just saw this shoot for the first time last night.

I've been a member of AW off-and-on for the last 14 years, and this is, hands down, one of the best GG shoots I have ever seen. Kudos to everyone involved, especially Gretchen and Yara.

Comment

The ladies were on fire - the atmosphere in the room as they had sex was something on a different level.

I am so happy you found it - how did you get there? Were you looking up one of the models or was it pot luck?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X