A Little Variety?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Little Variety?

In her recent wonderful camshow Masie mentioned that the staff are always thinking of ways to improve the site, maybe add something a little different, so I’d like to put the following suggestions for GG shoots up for discussion between members and staff.

There are literally hundreds of GG videos listed on the site and in almost every one the setting is either in the home or outside in woodland/parkland and the two models are suitably dressed in casual clothes. Could we see the models in different settings, ie: after a night out together or perhaps in an office? This would mean the dress would be more formal.
    As an example of the dress: Christiana: http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/christiana.
    As an example of the setting: Giselle and Anneke (although I prefer sharp focus): http://www.abbywinters.com/girls_in_...neke_giselle_2.
    Maybe there could be poolside shoots as it seems a long while since swimwear was last seen (but perhaps not in the Amsterdam winter?).

Of all the GG videos there are only three involving more than two models, including the recent foursome (very welcome but the scenes were quite brief and supplementary to the main shoots).
    Why not more like this example?: http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl..._katya_y_greta
    From the forums it would seem there is strong support for this among both members and models.

In earlier times it does appear that there was an occasional attempt to try something a little different.
    As examples from 2005 and 2008:
    http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...iandra_katya_y
    http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl/lesbian_anal/angie_shaminee

In recent times this has not been the case although I’m sure that nowadays improved equipment (and videographers) could produce even better looking videos with that little “difference”.

I’m certainly not advocating wholesale changes to what is a great site, merely that a little variety could be added to the two-girl casual settings that form the backbone of the GG shoots. Thoughts and ideas are very welcome.
    Last edited by boomertoo; 23 November 2014, 04:31 AM.

Some of those examples are rather fuzzy or simply to dark for me. Setup and such fine in addition to a shoot, but I still need to *see* it Not a fan of artsyness for art's sake.

Example of girls after a night out Cleo & Larissa M and indeed such scenarios aren't bad.

I'm not opposed to multi-girl shoots but am always worried some of the action gets missed as it's hard to film. Or, worse, one girl gets kinda left out in the chaos. If that can be avoided I'm sure the girls involved will have fun but it still has to be captured to justify having a lot of models in a shoot.

hmm.. didn't we have a girl/girl suggestions thread somewhere on forum...??

Comment

I'm not opposed to multi-girl shoots but am always worried some of the action gets missed as it's hard to film. Or, worse, one girl gets kinda left out in the chaos. If that can be avoided I'm sure the girls involved will have fun but it still has to be captured to justify having a lot of models in a shoot.
      I can't imagine three models being that difficult to shoot as the two examples on the site seemed to go very smoothly. I can see where foursomes could create more concerns for the videographers if the models split into pairs, otherwise the recent video seemed to create no problems. As for one girl missing out - if one can go by what the models have said about this I think all would be well looked after!

I did post on one thread asking if any plans were around for more multi-model shoots in view of the interest shown by members and models alike, but as yet have not received an answer. It would be nice to know what AW thinks of this idea.

I started this thread because I feel there is a certain "sameness" about the GG shoots that seems to have been around for quite some time. While the models are wonderful and the videos excellent in quality the settings and the attire remain as a constant and I wonder if a little variety as suggested above would not add interest?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but the ideas I've posted wouldn't seem to create any additional problems in production and would still fit in with the AW philosophy.
      Last edited by boomertoo; 24 November 2014, 04:21 AM.

Comment

I think the whole point of the girl girl shoots is that they're not scripted or set up but just two girl having hot sex. There are plenty of ways you can have variation without going for too stylised or for a role play or concept. I agree with you about different locations and think you might be on to something with alternative suggestions for the outdoor shoots during the summer. It would indeed allow the shoot to start off differently or maybe the girls to wear something a bit different if it the shoot started around water for example. Sometimes in the woodland shoots the lighting isn't so great or the space for the cameras to move around in is more cramped. So we don't get some of the great views and camera angles you get in the indoor ones. Somewhere outdoors but more open space would be good.

As for the interview, though I do like the girls interviewing each other, it would be nice occasionally to go back to the behind the scenes style videos where we see the girls getting ready for the shoot, in the shower, having a coffee together and maybe being interviewed by the staffers about their partner and what they're looking forward to separately. I think a good example of this is the BTS videos for Katherine F and Susie or Cleo and Larissa's hot encounters. When they watch it back and see how hot they were for each other and the nice or sexy things say said about each other when not in the same room, it will be even more of a lovely surprise.

I'd like to see one shoot start off or maybe finish in the shower or bath again soon. Maybe with the girls washing each other. It's a really sexy and sensual way to maybe build up some sexual tension between two girls as they explore each other's body before the sex.

The strength of girl girl shoots here is the intimacy and exploration and this is best done and sexiest one on one with two girls. I also agree with Frans's points about capturing it with only two cameras. Then there's the fact that for example in the recent four girl shoot, Yara got it on with Noa for a small amount of time. Now there's a few people including Yara herself who would like to see her and Noa get it on together in a full shoot. Yet now I don't know whether AW will let them ravish each other again, which would mean essentially a pairing is being wasted when we could have had a longer more intimate encounter. So I'd only be in favour of the occasional threesome if there was no rule made that if two girls had already been together, it couldn't happen again as a one on one.

I think what some people were saying in terms of the hardcore gg shoots is that they wouldn't mind a multi girl one every two or three months, if you find models that are strongly into the idea. I wouldn't say no to say up to 5 threesomes a year. The majority or focus of girl girl shoots should be the two girl pairings that are this site's huge strength and allow that chemistry to develop and exploration to happen, especially for models who are new to being with women and exploring their sexuality here.

There have also in the past been group activity shoots like the sports, dancing or yoga ones where the girls aren't having sex, I'd be in favour of AW doing maybe a couple of these when the warmer weather comes round again.

SF
        Last edited by sweatyfox; 25 November 2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Some interesting ideas to take away from this for sure and as it happened todays shoot was slightly different and may tick some of the above boxes - keep an eye out for Hania & Lulu (insidentally Hania's first girl-girl scene for abbywinters and she nailed it) x

Comment

Thanks Maisie, it is awesome to know that Hania and Lulu got it on. I'm delighted Lulu is back as like Dahlia when she is with a woman you know she's going to savour each moment. Great that Caisa as also decided she would like some lady action. I wonder if this beautful blonde also experienced the delights of Lulu too?

Think I might be putting some more pairing suggestions together so please check that thread for some ideas, though to be honest you're doing a great job of matching the girls up already whether they;re experienced or new and exploring.

SF

Comment

I think what some people were saying in terms of the hardcore gg shoots is that they wouldn't mind a multi girl one every two or three months, if you find models that are strongly into the idea. I wouldn't say no to say up to 5 threesomes a year. The majority or focus of girl girl shoots should be the two girl pairings that are this site's huge strength
              I totally agree with this. I guess the point I was trying to raise is that there is such a strong similarity between all GG shoots that it would only add interest to see some variation now and then. As I mentioned maybe this could be achieved with different attire and settings (office environment, post-party get-together, poolside naughtiness?). I imagine this could be done without causing radical production problems and, importantly, in a way that maintains the AW philosophy.
              Some more multi-model shoots would also add variety. The two that were shot (three if the T2 Sleepover Girls is included) were done so well that I'm not sure why none have been produced since then? One bonus, as mentioned by Sweatyfox, and if AW will allow, is to see those great "sexy" pairings revisited as part of a multi-model shoot - what a lovely thought!
              Last edited by boomertoo; 26 November 2014, 04:38 AM.

Comment

"post-party get-together" sounds funny: ) I quite like the idea

Comment

I had this dream-vision, to get a group of AW girls, getting naked, observing each other in joy maybe cuddling a bit and then every each having eyes covered with a colorfull blindfold and trying recognize each other by the 'feel' of a body : ) like, kind of a game : P might turn quite chaotic but I still would like to try it : )

Comment

Hi Hania

That's a very nice dream-vision! It's one of the ideas that Garion suggested as a possible shoot on other thread http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=17238 (posted 16th August 2014). It sounds like a good idea, one that could produce a lot of innocent fun or maybe a lot of not-so-innocent fun!
                    Last edited by boomertoo; 29 November 2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Hi Hania

Forgot to add to my last post that that I'm really looking forward to seeing you in more shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by Hania View Post
                        I had this dream-vision, to get a group of AW girls, getting naked, observing each other in joy maybe cuddling a bit and then every each having eyes covered with a colorfull blindfold and trying recognize each other by the 'feel' of a body : ) like, kind of a game : P might turn quite chaotic but I still would like to try it : )
                        There is something like it in an old shoot.

Comment

aww.. flattery (blushing intensively) I don't think I can surprise you really neither introduce something very new and special.. but surely there will be some horny mad talking involved : )

Comment

A message for our beautiful videographers :

Here is one amazing solo shoot that offers something different and which I thought might inspire you to try something similar with the lovely newer models:

An absolute angel, Gilian is the quintessential abby model - healthy, vibrant, confidant and in love with life!Staff at AWHQ all seem to go a bit gooey whenever she's around and this shoot is a stunning example of her radiant beauty. Enjoy...

I wonder who the videographer was who did such a great job in shooting this?

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                              A message for our beautiful videographers :

Here is one amazing solo shoot that offers something different and which I thought might inspire you to try something similar with the lovely newer models:

An absolute angel, Gilian is the quintessential abby model - healthy, vibrant, confidant and in love with life!Staff at AWHQ all seem to go a bit gooey whenever she's around and this shoot is a stunning example of her radiant beauty. Enjoy...

I wonder who the videographer was who did such a great job in shooting this?
                              Looks for tags 'stills by' or 'video by' on the shoot's page.

Comment

Don't worry this is not the start of a big new style or way of doing things at Abbywinters but I think variety can sometimes be a nice thing. If life is like a box of chocolates sometimes you get a Caramel sometimes a coffee cream . It's always chocolate , sweet delicious and indulgent. I just like some chocolate more but those heavenly caramels would get old for me if I didn't also get other sweet treats to enjoy them alongside.
                                Hi Masie,
                                This is exactly what I have been saying all along but in a far more complicated and clumsy way. You have expressed it perfectly!
                                Bring on the box of assorted chocs!
                                Last edited by boomertoo; 4 May 2015, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Thanks for agreeing boomertoo and for moving the conversation away from Maias thread to here where it belongs. I am glad my chocolaty ramblings made sense to someone, is there anything chocolate can't do !

Comment

is there anything chocolate can't do !
                                    I'll have to give that some serious thought!

Have to say I love the shoot with Bobbie and that nice difference it made when she came downstairs to look at the other girls. Plodding through the forum took quite a time (but an interesting one) so I hope those ideas I sent turn out to be at least a little useful when you're thinking of future shoots.

By the way I'd do anything for (dark) chocolate ginger (well, almost anything)!
                                    Last edited by boomertoo; 6 May 2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X