• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Satine & Christian

Real life couple Satine & Christian
    Attached Files

Hey there,

This looks amazing. As I've said I'm much more of a girl girl fan than girl boy one. Yet if the model is amazing and someone I really love then I will check out a girl boy shoot and give it a fair chance to work its magic on me. Satine is fantastic so I will be here with big hopes for this one.

She looks as lovely and delicious as ever and that blonde bush is wonderfully sexy. Thanks team for this one.

SF

Comment

Unless I'm doing something wrong, the videos have no audio

Comment

Originally posted by djwright View Post
        Unless I'm doing something wrong, the videos have no audio
        Before and after vids have no audio and are being fixed right now, see this thread: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=17588 The main vid is fine so watch that one !

Comment

The word "adorable" isn't really one I would usually use to describe sex, but it's really the one that seems to fit this video the most perfectly. Satine was so excited and eager to please Christian, grinning up at him as she teasingly licked his nipples and eventually his penis. I also liked how she really indulged in her own pleasure when she laid back and let Christian take over. Christian was also a very dedicated partner and seemed to take great pleasure in the pleasure of Satine. How cute that they come at the same time! Not only was this video hot and exciting, but it also made me smile to watch the playful and loving interactions between the two. Thanks guys

Comment

Aren't they adorable I had the pleasure of these two staying in my home all of of that week and adorable is the only word, this is what couples shoots are all about, real people, real emotions.

Comment

I really loved this shoot, thank you xx Noa

Comment

Hey everyone!

Im soo glad you guys enjoyed the video - I have only just gotten round to watching it as I have recently moved house and so had no internet for 2 whole weeks! :O
                It was very difficult I must say but Christian text me to tell me he had watched it as soon as it came out because he was soo excited to see it!

Sweatyfox - what a lovely thing to say I really hoped you enjoyed our moment together, it really was soo much fun to do!

Jada - Hehe when I watched our before and after videos I must admit, I was chuckling to myself at how cute we looked on camera. I never really notice how much I like staring at Christian until I saw our video together hehe! I guess I can't keep my eyes off him

Masie - is always lovely staying with you and I now cant decide which video was the most fun to do, ours or the one with Christian!

Noa - aw im so glad you enjoyed it

I think I might have a little look and see what Christian wrote on his before and after cards HEHE! xx

Comment

I thought I'd share a little snap of us - we went to America together this year and were lucky enough to go to the Grand Canyon!
                  It was an amazing trip and I felt I had to share the view!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0219.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	647437
                  Attached Files

Comment

Glad Christian came inside her. That's the exciting part of boy girl for sure. Has been for a very long time. Great couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                      Glad Christian came inside her.
                      Satine and Christian are a beautiful and delightful couple too, very amorous, in true and deep love. In their GB-stills Christian ejaculated outside to Satine's belly. In the video maybe Christian came inside, when Satine had a wonderful and most intensive orgasm thanks to Christians manual help.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X